Thread: who are the monkeys

Suspended
    Thanks

who are the monkeys

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-cour...cist-1.1000288

this clown (monkey) is getting as bad as our cricket couch wit his stupid remarks....the rest of the world must be finding this rather amusing...maybe they all have the same signiture as mine...they sure look like my avatar.

if i were dwani i would also be very concerned about being sent to south africa...we all know the justice sytem in this country is as bad as our leadership...well giving the jutice sytem a little credit.

while watching interface last night about leadership...you can see why we have a probelm with leadership in this country...if only they could apply what they have learnt...the one fella was going on about values...is that the new buzz word for motivational speakers...he needs to spend some time with the leadership in this country because the only value they seem to be concerned about is the value of the house...holiday and vehicle they drive.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hello,
    The link you have given in your post was not working.Every time i tried to open the link,i got an error message"Not Found".So can you please repost the link???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Worked fine for me. Maybe you should give the page time to load (given this is your 4th post in as many minutes).

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.