Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raped in a prison cell

Suspended
    Thanks
    it is peoples mind set...while i was told to sit behind the counter on the floor while i was waiting for them to decide whether i should be charged and released or locked up...i could hear some poor sole being beaten repeatedly over and over...and he was crying for his lawyer...but they werent getting him a lawyer.

it is easy to sit on a forum and make comments about stuff that is going on around us but to actually getting out there and doing something about it is another story.

like what happens to young women who are arrested during the night...they perform all sorts ofsexual favour to keeps themselves out of jail and are sometimes released and sometimes kept for more favours...its happening all the time...like child abuse...just that nobody talks about it....because they are seen as the bad person...i have heard these police officer have some sick minds of what they make these young women do...they play with them and make them do some nasty things...also get their mates to join in...etc etc anyway going off the subjet...maybe they are stories that these women make up...who knows.

as i mentioned when you are arrested people treat you like the enemy and dont care what happens to you while locked up...because the mind set is you are a crimminal and dont deserve any rights.

you just better hope that you or one or your children dont get arrested...unless you are well connected...otherwise a night in a police holding cell could change the rest of their life...my belief is once it has happened it is tooooooooooooooooooooo late...you cannot turn back the clock.

as the advert tells you...there is no justice for people in jail...no matter how innocent you are...you will become someones bitch for as long as you are in jail...unless you become a hardened crimminal and join the gangs and perform tasks...and people wonder why we are experiencing such horrific acts of crime
    outside the jails...and why crime is out of control in this country...all the jails are doing is teaching youngsters new tricks and turning them into hardened crimminals.

when you have nothing and becomei a memeber of a gang and thick in with te brothers you suddeen have purpose in your life even if it means going around murdering and raping people...

and all you men out there dont think its only the women who are being raped...there was a hijacking a while back where a 50 year old man was hijacked and raped by 4 males...so dont think you are off the hook...it just isnt spoken about because imagine how embarressing it would be for your picture to be on the front page of the newspaper...joe soap raped by 4 men during a hijacking....eeeeeish.

like everthing else that is going on around us...nobody is prepared to actuall get out there and do something about it unless it affects them directly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    *** This post was deleted ***
    Last edited by tec0; 13-Dec-10 at 12:23 PM.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    murdock > Change is never too late but people like you can’t see that... I will continue to write my letters I will continue to try and help where I can. But people like you, I belief there is a saying “Get over yourself” and start partaking by writing letters to your politicians and news papers raise your concerns and just try and get the right people involved.

Or you can just b!tch about it and say “oh what is the use bla... bla... bla... this and that...”

Don’t tell me what is wrong with this world, ALL of us know that already so rather state what you are going to do about it.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i am happy for you

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    If it's that straight forward to sue the police/corrections services for rape, then, given the high incidence of rape in the prison system, how come it's not hurt their pockets sufficiently to drive change in the system?
    Three reasons I can think of - the basic problems of any rape trial:
    • The victim is ashamed and doesn't want the rape to become public knowledge
    • Burden of proof (any witnesses please step forward)
    • Intimidation of the victim and witnesses, if any.

Add that in this instance you'll be suing the state. If it goes to trial you're going to need deep pockets.

6. Thanks given for this post:

AndyD (14-Dec-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12