Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dynamic Travel Network

Thanks
    STOP STOP STOP!!!

I have changed my view of DTN. After realising that DTN members that were paying will not receive any Travel Credits going into the new DTN and have to pay again to join in the new loyalty network I started doubting in them. After doing a bit of calculation I realised that 1 out of 10 people maximum ( more like 1 out of 20 realisticly) will go to the travel network from the loyalty network. And to put the nail in the coffen for me, I read this comment:

Author: Louis
    Comment:
    Ek wil net se ek het vir Stefan persoonlik geken Ja jy lees reg het hom geken, want ek het hom nadat hy my soveel kere in tipe besiheid in verneuk het vir hom gese ek wil nooit weer iets met hom te doen he nie en dat hy my kontak besonderhede van sy kontak lys af moet verwyder ek het en elk ekeer dieselfde storie met hom ondervind, hy gebruik mense net tot sy voordeel en dan laat staan hy hulle en omdat hy so uitsekende Netwerk munipileerder is weet hy baie goed hoe om mense te oortuig. As hy regtig soveel duisende rande maak waar is dit alles en hoekom spring hy rond van die een netwerk na die ander mense soos hy neuk netwerk nemarking in Suid Afrika se naam in die modder. Hy bly ook nie by een nieas hy by 'n reeds bestaande netwerk inskakel is dit net 3 maande dan is daar een of ander probleem en dan begin hy weer sy eie netwerk met belaglike winste met 'n aanhoudende nuwe lauch tussen in waar alles net doodeenvoudig op hou geplaas word. Dis presies wat elke keer met Pienaar se scams gebeur!!!! en dan soos met beeawina en van die ander wat hy ook al persoonlik met my gedeel het is daar altyd ook iemand anders betrokke wat die oorsaak is dat dit nie werk nie. Hy dra nooit die skuld van mislukkings nie. Nee wat ek bly by waarmee ek nou besig is en fokus met 'n lae maandelikse premie en 'n goeie maandelikse inkomste met vooruitsigte van 'n 13de cheque aan die einde van die jaar is ek nou gelukkig met wat ek doen. Al wat ek kan se is sterkte vir julle mense wat sy prooi is. Groete,

Please read DTN discussion on Piet Petoors' blog -->> http://pietpetoors.com/blog/dynamic-...work/#comments

Thanks
    Email Conversation Between Me And Stefan:

Email 1: Me to Stephan

Hi Stefan

Judy Robinson, my DTN upline member, said I must contact you.

I have only refered one person to DTN so far and am wondering what will happen with the R300 he paid to join once the
    new network launches.

Email 2: Stefan to me

Hello BJ
    It is really not our intention to take or steal anything from anybody. We have been trying to stop people from buying epins but the message did not get to everyone. At the end of the month you will get the R220 spot commission from that person. We ask that you please pay it back to him so that he can use that to join under you in the new DTN. The spot commission in the new DTN is R50 per each of the 10 directs EVERY month and that will quickly make up for the R80 which went into the system.
    I trust you will understand this.
    Regards
    Stefan.

Email 3: Me to Stefan

Is their a way I can find his email, as I did not see any contact details in my back-office and I don't know the person personally

I am positive about the DTN opportunity, though I need to express my concerns.

My aim is not to step on any ones toes, but even if all the DTN members pay their direct referals out, the money that has gone to DTN will be lost by members.

If I am mistaken, please correct me.

Just starting an arguable debate.

Cheers
    BJ

Email 4: Stefan to Me

Remeber all is automated. It is not that money is simply lost forever. There is no compensation plan in the world to give what we give and I personally had to spend R1,2 million to develop the additions so that others could make money. Everyone will get more back than what they work for. R24 of that is, to start off with, VAT and has to be paid. Then there are other costs. It is no just that we put R80 in my pocket.
    Can I please ask you to ask your sponsor to help you and then mail admin@dtnmail.co.za. Ask them to help you with the details of your downlines what you cannot find on your back office. I do not have the systems in front of me.
    Regards
    Stefan

After having this discussion with him, i realised his outlook is that they can take money now from members , because they are going to make more money in the future via DTN.

To me his outlook is just pathetic.

I tried staying positive about DTN, but everything is pointing to a big black pit.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Another collapsed pyramid scheme camoflaged as MLM, then?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Another collapsed pyramid scheme camoflaged as MLM, then?
    Dave, you get people in life who believe that they are helping you, but deep down they have ulterior motives.

If you look at the new loyalty network it looks like a pyramid scheme as their is no real product except the travel basket. They said that Travel Basket will grow, but I can't really find anything their for me of use. The Travel Network contains a real product, but so few people will go to it. They should never have change the structure as Travel Credits is the main product of attraction, aswell as the earnings.

Here is the demonstration I created on how I did the calculation:

Lets say their are 44 million people in SA.

If all 44 million people wanted to join DTN and go to Travel Netowrk then they whould have to find 440 million more poeple (where?).

Now lets say everyone in SA joins DTN but a person either recruits 10 people or no one.

4 million people join DTN and they each recruit 10 people. All 44 million people are in the loyalty network but only 4 million went to the travel network.

But realisticly the other people in DTN will also be recruiting people and thus 4 million people
    will not find 10 people.

Here is the demonstration I sent to my DTN upline member.

For demonstration whe are going to say that you are the first person to sign up with DTN directly and there are only 400 people in SA.

You recruit 10 people, including me. -> You are going to the travel network --> There are 11 people (including you and me) in the LN --> 1 (You) in the TN

Me and 2 other people on your 1st level recruit 10 people each,
    and the rest of your first level just recruits 2 people. --> 3 x 10 + 7 x 2 = 44 + 11 --> There is 55 People in the LN --> 4 in the TN

10 people on your second level recruit 10, and the rest just 2 ---> 10 x 10 + 34 x 2 = 168 + 55--> There is 223 in the LN --> 14 in TN

167 mense on your third level recruit each just 1 and 1 recruits 10 ----> 167 x 1 + 1 x 10= 177 --> 177 + 223 = There is 400 people in LN --> 14 in TN

And whe have run out of people

400 people in the LN and just 14 in the TN --> 1 out of every 28 went to Travel Network

This just an example as a person can not predict how many people each person is going to recruit.

What a person can predict is the maksimum ratio of people from the LN that can go to the TN.

Sorry it is not 1 out of 10, it is actually 1 out of 11 maksimum if you look at the 4million/44million ratio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12