Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why murder the 3 year old

Suspended
    Thanks
    sometimes i wonder who is in prison...watching an elderly couple sitting behind their fully enclosed verandah...enclosed with steel bars high walls around properties.

people to scared to go out and sit on the front lawn out of fear of being attacked int heir own garden.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The answer is chillingly given in the POST SCRIPT to my blog post at -http://coginito.blogspot.com/2010/12/pope-australians-japanese-all-said-it.html
    Made me feel quite ill.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So tell us: Do you honestly believe that going around saying we are sorry will stop murderous bastards from shooting 3 year olds?

Suspended
    Thanks
    it might mean that you are saying sorry while holding the gun to the crimminals head just before you put him out of his misery or when the public have had enough and start having public stonings or hangings again...this sounds barberian but what do you call shooting a 3 year old for no reason...

i noticed there were 6 of them...so it wasnt like they were out numbered and had to protect themselves from the 3 year old.

i am sorry but i must stop here because i get upset when i hear of this kind of stuff...i also dont stand for people who do things to people or animals who cannot look after themselves (mentally disable...blind etc)...i feel it is my responsiblity to protect them.

i had an istance the other day where two youngsters picked on a tramp and started making fun of him pushing him around and laughing...unfortunately by the time i turned around and got back to help they ran away.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    The answer is chillingly given in the POST SCRIPT to my blog post at -http://coginito.blogspot.com/2010/12/pope-australians-japanese-all-said-it.html
    Made me feel quite ill.
    But the "whites" did say "SORRY!" back in 1986 already, remember when apartheid was initially demolished? And again in 1990, when are referandum vote made it official (I might be off by a year or two?). Heralding the start of a "democratic???" SA in 1994. The TRC heard more than 2-million appologies, and yet we are asked again to apologise? No! I have said enough apologies for things over which I had no control. I think it is time that "black" South Africans start to take responsibility for their own actions, pain and destruction that they alone are placing on the country as a whole.

I have spoken with many Whites, Blacks, Indian, and others, they unanimously say they want to put the past in the past and look to the future, but they are all being held to ransom by the Gov. I'm still not sure I believe this?

Bottom line, Racism runs both ways. All South Africans, put down your microphones, roll up your sleeves, and get to work!... And pray.
    Last edited by Dave S; 08-Dec-10 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Add in on last line
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

6. Thanks given for this post:

Martinco (08-Dec-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    But if all you are interested in doing is to give mean looks from the side then don’t expect change because it will not happen.
    Start participating by creating awareness not only in this country. Write to your favoured politicians and demand they seek guidance from the UN.

Or you can do nothing...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Why murder 3 year old

It is my hope that that others, who have not reacted, have a more appreciative stance on the issue of White folk apologizing and seeking forgiveness.
    It really is a no brainer. Blacks were brutalized under apartheid. Afrikaners were brutalized by the British during the Boer War. It remains an extremely painful unresolved issue with Afrikaners even though brutality comes with war. And yet we don’t want to accept that the brutality metered out to Blacks, gratuitously, in peace time, is also an extremely painful unresolved issue.
    Some responses are more concerned with flag waving, point scoring and hurling snide insults, instead of being concerned with truth.
    This camp just will not pose and resolve the question – “are you sorry for what you and yours did? If so, why are you not saying sorry?”
    The inference to be drawn is that they are simply not sorry. Well so be it.
    What is clear is that as long as the issue remains unresolved –
    • our nation will remain fundamentally disunited;
    • racism will continue to play a role in macro management, government approach and social discourse;
    • anti-White firebrands like Mugabe and Malema will continue to strike a chord in the hearts of many Blacks;
    • and gratuitous brutality against Whites will be manifest from time to time.

"If you think you can do a thing, or think you can't to a thing, you are right!" Henry Ford
    Last edited by ChrisNG53; 08-Dec-10 at 10:47 AM. Reason: adding quote
    Let us have the conversation!
    Blog: http://coginito.blogspot.com Cognito ergo sum

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Chris - How old are you?

Thanks
    Oh s#!t lets also bring in the 'Scottish Clearences' and the Irish problems, all brutalised by the English, Oh and the Protestants persecuted by the Catholics and vice versa while we are about it.
    Why stop there, what about the San Bushmen, Hugenots, Malay Muslims etc. the list is as long as history.

As an English speaking 'Roomse Gevaar' I was also victimised by the 'Apartheid Broeder Bond' government, but I don't expect a handout or feel entitled. I was not responsible for what the British did to the Colonials or the 'Natives'
    I voted to end the rule of Apartheid and I can damn well disagree with and vote against the government of the Banana Republic of South Africa
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Some responses are more concerned with flag waving, point scoring and hurling snide insults, instead of being concerned with truth.
    Who's truth - yours?

Ag ou broer, you are too clever for us - Who would have thought that a rapist would just leave and go home when we say sorry and a highjacker would think: "Oh my, that dude said he is sorry so I won't steal his Merc" Not even my 9 year old is so naive!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast