Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: why murder the 3 year old

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Have you seen what locusts do to each other once they've eaten & destroyed everything in their path...
    They move on to find new grounds to consume while cannibalizing. Sadly this will be the norm until government takes loss of life seriously.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    hatred doesn't have to have anything to do with it. They know they're going to get away with it: that's why.

Thanks

3-yr old murder?

Why, indeed, did they murder the 3-yr old. Why was it neccesary to murder at all? The 26, 27's, and 28's gangs have been doing this for rank gains within the gang. They cannot progress to an higher ranking before they have taken multiple lives and entire family murders.

As with all murder, it is senseless barbarity and has no love-hate rationisation. It is not motivated by money, lust, love, hate, etc. it is simply power promotion, the only form of violence that has no conscience. Street justice and public hanging is the only deterent. These people actually welcome going to prison, it is the confirmation of their gang heirachy.
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Suspended
    Thanks
    whenever i drop of my assistant...he sometimes complaind about the location...so i ask why not here...an example is a pedestrian bridge in pinetown...i say to him but its day time and there are lots of people walking along the bridge to the station...i always say to him but there are more people who are not crimminlas walking home than crimminals...so i said to him why doesnt he carry a knife or blade or something to protect himself.

his answer...because they operate in gangs...he says they get robbed while they are walking...one person will stick a knife into his neck while they are walking and the other 2 will empty his bag and pockets...without stopping they continue to walk...as soon as they are finished they just carry on walking like nothing happened...so i say to him well why dont you make a big noise and get other people to help...his reply he wouldnt even make it to the end of the bridge and they would either stab him to death or shoot him...people are getting robbed every single day...but nobody can do a thing about it...or are just to scared to.

this is why i will say it again the crime in this country is way past the polices control...they cannot help the civialian on the street...hence why the goverment offiials are looking after themselves and councillors are requesting body guards...because they know they cannot control the crime anymore.

the only solution is to take the law inot our own hands and protect ourselves...in situation like the bridge would be to get a huge group together and indentify the crimminals and actually stone them to death...if you do this a couple of time the crimminlas will relalise that it is not worth it or has become tooo dangerous...locking them in jail only teaches them new tricks and wastes our tax money...i also dont believe like some people say cutting off their hands...that would be a waste of time because then it would become like aids and become the tax mans problem again...or the positive outlook would be it would be an opitunity for people who want to feel good about themselves the opituinty start a charity.

if anyone feels they have a better solution please share it with us...i for one would love to hear it.

my son was walking along a residential road a while back and was robbed int he same manner...and apparently is becoming a common practice right under our noses...

when my maid told me that i have to collect her from the shop on the weekends because it is too dangerous to walk down my road on weekends because she is alone...during the week its not a problem because her and 4 outher maids walk together...i requested that she identifies the people who are robbong her...but will not out of fear...my son said the ones who robbed him are young and look just like the people walking around the streets so it is difficult to seperate the crimminals from the ones who live in the area and are just making their way home...

Thanks
    The reason why- is our Government. The rhetoric that is continually being used about land and the re-distribution of it are a contributing factor. This will not stop as long as they keep on fanning the flames of the past. We live in a country that gorges itself on the iniquities of the past. We claim to be a predominately Christian country. The question you need to ask as a Christian is if you say you have forgiven and keep on hauling up the past have you really forgiven?? I doubt it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well I feel very sad at the moment. If anything this post is to make people aggravated but not 1 political party ever send a formal petition to the UN? If everyone care so much then why are things staying the same?

I answer: because it is easy to spread aggravation but real change will take work and time and nobody are interested giving up some of their time to make a difference. There is another post on this site where people complain about the slow justice system and injustice but they are unwilling to take action thus complaining hoping that others will do it on their behalf.

Again I mean no disrespect, but my morning starts by the phone ringing, then it is a friend or a friend of a friend that is in trouble, always a long sad story... But when I am done by the end of the day without pay, I found out I was lied to...

They just wanted me to fight their battle at the consumer council or CCMA or where the hell ever but not one of them will do it themselves because it is SO DIFFICULT!!! I am not even educated, I never finished school my IQ is the lowest here and yet I have done a lot. So imagine what a smart educated person CAN do.

If you really want change then start writing letters to your favourable Political party’s and attend there long boring meetings and raise your concern ASK them why they are so hesitant to go to the UN for advice and help?

And do not accept a crappy answer, go to the media and raise your concerns and start asking questions. The right questions!!!

But if all you are interested in doing is to give mean looks from the side then don’t expect change because it will not happen.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    a friend or a friend of a friend that is in trouble, always a long sad story... But when I am done by the end of the day without pay, I found out I was lied to...
    Is this also not part of the problem, they know they are wrong but want to get something for free? They have this fundamental conviction that are entitled to get everything for free while they will contribute nothing.

The day that we change our mindset to - I must work to/for progress, is the day that crime will start going away, and the country will thrive.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The day that we change our mindset to - I must work to/for progress, is the day that crime will start going away, and the country will thrive.
    There is no country without crime. Define thrive - does the US thrive, does the USSR thrive? There is always the have's and the have-not's no matter where you go.

Crime will never go away and the only way to control it is with less democracy and more strong willed leadership. Sometimes what it needed is for people to be told what to do and if they don't, they get a good smack.

Crime it is a fact of life in this country and that it will not change. The divide between rich and poor is too wide and it is growing wider by the day. When people follow the example of their leaders all they see is hypocricy and corruption. They do as they see...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Maybe I the word thrive was not a good choice in my statement, but should be like Utopia.

Yes there will always be crime, but as societies increase in education and fundamental understanding of politics, so the level type and severity of crime will change to petty crime.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Be very careful here, it is so easy to say let’s cut compassion out of the fabric of law and leave only harsh punishment. See this notion is anything but new. When Catholicism was reintroduced in 1553 men women and pregnant woman where indeed burned alive at the whim and will of religious leaders and political leaders.

See, a system must exist, and caution must be exercised, otherwise you will find that the very system you praise will be your downfall. A "crimeless" world is possible and the technology exists and will be used soon.

But how many people will accept the implants of these tracking devices? Religion will scream out and say it is the number of the beast the mark of end of days, conspiracy will say it is to end freedom and to start enslavement.

In a way, it is our fault that every known system fail. Crime exists only because we allow for it. There is literally an ecosystem of surveillance technologies that can be used to actively monitor and control human behaviour. But because we cannot trust ourselves to use these systems correctly, the technologies themselves become a weapon.

See criminals enjoy a freedom that no normal human enjoy. They can act as the feel, and do as they please and our laws will protect them. It is illegal for parents to go to a club and beat the living snot out of a drug dealer. But the drug dealer will intimidate people target children. Our law makers know this but the law is the law...

The laws can only change if the people demand it to change that is the power of protest. But the game is on this weekend can’t we do it next weekend... sorry I am working OR I don’t feel like protesting today because my mobile froze and now I am inconvenienced.

Truth is, things are as they are because we want it to be this way. The proof is in our actions or rather the lack there of. there is none so people like things as they are...
    peace is a state of mind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast