Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halaal Food

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sterne.law@gmail.com View Post
    Another problem is that peopel perceive halaal food as not as tasty
    I think you never taste the Halaal Food. It is very tasty and healthy food because Every Halaal food is totally hygienic and it has its own taste.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deetee View Post
    If the halaal certification was (as claimed) merely the maintenance of certain hygiene standards, then please explain the whole repackaged chicken fiasco that was exposed over December... these chickens & chicken products were all past their sell by dates, and merely repackaged in new (mostly halaal certified) packaging, and returned to the shelves... Hygiene my a*&e!!!
    May be you are true but If they really a Muslims they never do such kind of thing because Islam has very strict roles about halaal food.
    Quote Originally Posted by deetee View Post
    It is merely a method of fund raising to send "relief packages" to active terror groups such as Hamas, PLO etc.!! and I refuse to fund any terrorist organisation in any manner whatsoever!!
    What about terrorism where it’s come from this thread is about halaal Food so stay on topic.

Thanks
    deetee is a Drama King So stop him right away because It shows hatred about Muslims and there concepts and I think it’s against every form rules.
    Where are you Dave A! Do Some thing

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Please allow me to illustrate people's ignorance of other cultures by quoting this true story.

A young lady goes to a shop at lunchtime to buy take-away food. She sees a notice on the cold meats counter stating "not kosher". Without hesitation she asks for the manager and starts grilling him for selling food that is "off". By this time a crowd had gathered to see what the commotion was about.

After allowing her to rant, he softly answered; Lady, the sign only means that the food has not been approved for our Jewish clientèle."

Needless to say that she was chosen "Wally of the Week" at their next staff meeting.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @Missnancyalex - Relax

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Missnancyalex View Post
    deetee is a Drama King So stop him right away because It shows hatred about Muslims and there concepts and I think it’s against every form rules.
    Where are you Dave A! Do Some thing
    What would you have me do that others haven't done already? Ban him? Censor the comment?

DeeTee has given his point of view, and received "feedback". Just part of the territory of a forum website.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    What would you have me do that others haven't done already? Ban him? Censor the comment?

DeeTee has given his point of view, and received "feedback". Just part of the territory of a forum website.
    Agree. Julius M would soon be serving in the Limpopo province irrespective of what his leadership does. & irrespective of how anybody feels about DeeTee he might just become the new PM of Orania.So let him be.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by federal View Post
    Another problem is that peopel perceive halaal food as not as tasty - I am presuming you want to use halaal meat for your burgers. Also vienna and russians are out of the mix(pork)
    Viennas and polonies are now made from chicken and seldom from pork. It is definitely not as tasty. (Is chicken not a vegetable? - it consist of eggs and mealies/corn)
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12