The tablet race is pretty exciting these days, with tablets popping up everywhere and sales of these up through the roof. But I havent bought into this new platform because I need something that is not currently available.

Yes there are Windows 7 tablets out there...somewhere. The HP Slate 500 is great, but the widescreen idea on a tablet is just plain stupid. The iPad is awesome for entertainment, but not capable in helping me run my business from anywhere, because I need the full web experience (Flash) and I need Microsoft Office with added extensions.

Then there is Android, I don't know but for some reason I just don't like the platform. I won't buy any Android phone. Will rather stick to my Windows Phone (HD2) even if I want to throw it against the wall constantly.

I would love to see a tablet (12 to 13 inches), as thin as the iPad, and with Windows 7....now wouldnt that be the perfect tablet?

Do you own a tablet? What do you think of Android on tablets? And we all love and secretly want the iPad so no questions about that :P