Thread: Opinion on Tablets

Thanks

Opinion on Tablets

The tablet race is pretty exciting these days, with tablets popping up everywhere and sales of these up through the roof. But I havent bought into this new platform because I need something that is not currently available.

Yes there are Windows 7 tablets out there...somewhere. The HP Slate 500 is great, but the widescreen idea on a tablet is just plain stupid. The iPad is awesome for entertainment, but not capable in helping me run my business from anywhere, because I need the full web experience (Flash) and I need Microsoft Office with added extensions.

Then there is Android, I don't know but for some reason I just don't like the platform. I won't buy any Android phone. Will rather stick to my Windows Phone (HD2) even if I want to throw it against the wall constantly.

I would love to see a tablet (12 to 13 inches), as thin as the iPad, and with Windows 7....now wouldnt that be the perfect tablet?

Do you own a tablet? What do you think of Android on tablets? And we all love and secretly want the iPad so no questions about that :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyer Smit View Post
    I would love to see a tablet (12 to 13 inches), as thin as the iPad, and with Windows 7....now wouldnt that be the perfect tablet?
    it is worthy to design a tablet with 12to 13inches which are the same as the notebook. if you do really need a item to help you on doing your business, I would advise you to buy a notebook instead, but not the tablet.
    as i know the android 2.1 os tablet pc can work very well
    anyhow, where there is a need, there will be a research on this if someone are capable.
    if you get the 12 to 13 inches tablets, please tell me, our site is also collecting the newest hitech electronics.

Thanks
    My top best Tablets come in this order

Samsung Galaxy S Tab
    Notion Ink Adam
    iPad
    HP slate 500

Check this website it has some articles on tablet competitions and such that are really good. www.zanura.com/blog