How to choose a correct gift for your kids at the 2010 Christmas.
Christmas has been one of most famous and important holiday for western country people. Why does Christmas so popular, especially to the youth. The reason is that kid can get gifts from the Santa Claus or we may call it father Santa Claus. Though the period of getting gifts from Santa Claus has passed away for years, I would like to share some of my experience on preparing gifts for children.
When my boy was 4 years old, he love fairy tale very much so that I bought a series of Fairy tale books with a huge red stockings packaged. But when my little princess was four, she started to want some beautiful clothing, so I bought her a princess dress which was so beautiful.
Ten year later, my 14 years old son asked me for a motorbike because their age want something new and powerful, but I can’t do that. He was too early to have such ones, so I prepared one psp instead. He got crazy on the psp game later and the result was I didn’t protect him well. But when my little princess got 14, she asked her mother for an GUJI bag, my darling only gave our young princess new apple tv phone. This time we didn’t worry about my daughter become crazy about games ,but she started to chat and date with the cellphone. My princess give her kiss to another male not here daddy any more.
Now my kids are grown-up but they are still asking me for the Christmas gifts, which is also my favorite thing to do cause kid are our princess and prince. But now, both my kids are at college which makes me very happy everyday.
If you are a parent, choose the right gift for you kids is very important. And sometimes, you don’t have to care too much about the correct gifts but the habit or the teaching from perents.
Just enjoy the giving of Christmas gifts.
If you have some problem on this, we can share with you, I hope all of you can have a happy Christmas on 2010.
For my kid, I open an gift store, here welcome all of you to visit my store. I will give you the right advice on choosing the gift.
yours
gift paris
I was moved by this guy, by the way I got a problem need you guys help. I am working for an online shopping website duduta and I am doing the marketing research on this.I want to know how popular the christmas is in South Africa. How much are you willing to spend on buying christmas gifts for your kids?
Thanks