I am busy bringing an old age home to spec and have come across some disgusting behaviour. 4 Years ago the intercomm company started swopping the polarity on some units. Now there are a number of units not working for up to 4 years. They had people come look for faults over the years.

I cannot believe that all of them, even the "Engineer" from Joburg, who charge R1.5K per hour, put their greed over the frail elderly and quoted astronomical amounts to rewire sections of the complex.

You are welcome to say that I am not a very good businessman, however, the old people there built our country and created opportunities for us. They deserve the opportunity and peace of mind to know there is an intercom next to the bed which they can use to call someone while they are having a heart attack.

The security company contributed to making the roofspace look like a bowl of spaghetti too but when I cut their wires to re-route them they politely cancelled their contract. Only they may work on their mess.

So much for free-market. The one is as greedy as the next.