Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Directors Duties and Liabilities in RSA

Thanks

Support for this saga as views reach the 50,000 mark

I just received this in an email and see the numbers are slowly climbing.

If you have read this story and would like to show some support for the elderly pensioners and fraud victims ensnared in this fraud and Ponzi scheme please consider the message below and signing up to support - it only takes a few seconds and your support will prove valuable to society - it is the difference between doing something or doing nothing.....

Hi!

I just signed the petition "Minister Jeff T Radebe - Minister of Justice and Constitutional Development Republic of South Africa: We would like the National Prosecuting Agency (NPA) to criminally prosecute the PONZI scheme operator and fraudster Dr DS Grieve and his wife and accomplices to the full extent of the law." on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petition...share_petition

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Silly question, perhaps - but why the need for a petition?

Normally when you have to resort to a petition, it's a sign that the normal legal process is proving to be something of a struggle.

Thanks
    It seems that although there is a bonafide prima facie case with prosecution even recommended by one of SA's leading Public Prosecutors (who has recently joined the DA as spokesperson for Law & Order) - the legal machinery seems to be in a log jam.....but it is unjamming even as we speak "with a little help" so to speak.....I saw this and noted that someone was just trying to help - and there is no reason they shouldn't.

I have been advised just this morning that the criminal justice wheels are turning and in motion in several ways and you can expect media news coverage by November. Unfortunately the wheels of justice take long to turn.....but as said before, when they grind, they grind fine....all we can do is wait and see now.....

Thanks
    I have followed this and other threads on Dr DS Grieve for years. I am encouraged to see the cent actions by the HPCSA in suspending him for 3 years. I am one of this doctors victims and have been relentless in the pursuit and getting to the facts and the truth - I would also like to thank Forum SA and Dave for standing firm and stalwart like a bastion in the face of much criticism over the years about the revelations made. I also want to thank everybody who contributed to this and the other posts - every little bit helps. Now comes the criminal prosecution - Here is a link to the news article - https://www.iol.co.za/pretoria-news/...0-d6d186b183d6

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314