Thread: Global Warriors ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Question Global Warriors ?

Has anyone had any success/failure with global warriors? I am trying them as a link to clickbank. Clicking this link will just show you their ad.

*invalid link*
    Last edited by Dave A; 04-Feb-11 at 04:20 PM.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    I have not used Global Warriors itself, but the guys behind it are perfectly legitimate. Have been around for years with other products and services, so its not a scam if thats what you were worried about.

Can't comment on this specific product of theirs though.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Posting a question in the scam alert forum using an affiliate link to the site you're wondering about?

Who's the scammer here?

Please read about using affiliate links on TFSA here. If you're going to use them, please stick to the guidelines.
    Last edited by Dave A; 23-Sep-10 at 03:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

So how good is Global Warriors really?

I've been a fan of Peter Carruthers and Pete Bowen for years. They are, without doubt, very competent web entrepreneurs and make an awesome team.

At first there were a few kinks to iron out.
    I took a look at their Global Warriors project about 3 or 4 months ago. My view was what they were telling people to do was spot on, but most people wouldn't do it because... for most people it simply was too big a leap. A combination of mental shutdown when having to learn and tackle a series of new technologies, together with a massive shift from traditional business marketing thinking.

There were other issues. The big one for me was you couldn't mention your idea when you asked questions because someone was going to steal it. This really became a problem when you had to get down to specifics.

In my case I asked for suggestions on how to monetise traffic from a particular key phrase. And a week later I discovered I suddenly had serious competition in that arena from someone who wasn't in the market before. The domain involved had been registered the day after my post and was being marketed using the Global Warriors method.

I was not amused. I realised referring people to the program would be leading lambs to the slaughter.

But things have changed.
    I sat in on last night's webinar launching the latest version and I have to tell you they've solved the big problems.
    • They've made it waaay easier - the heavy technical stuff has all been automated and most people shouldn't suffer from techno glaze-over anymore, and
    • They've gone off a forum approach where everyone knows your business. It's now a ticket method to deal with queries (and I do trust the integrity of the two Petes - they're not going to go into competition with their clients).

It was also clear that I was not the only one who had a niche idea hijacked by someone on the program. I could hear Peter C thumping his fist on the table as he warned he'd hunt down anyone who jumped onto the niche he was using for the demo that wasn't already in the business concerned. Obviously they'd felt the pain just as much as I did and made the changes needed to fix the problem.

It really is very slick and easy.
    Seriously, they are onto something with this and as a package deal it's really good value too.

You get training, the tools, hosting and the minds of two of South Africa's most successful internet marketing experts for less than the cost of a really small ad in the Yellow Pages. And it should produce more (and better) leads.

If you want to give it a whirl - click here to learn more and get started (and yes, there is a 30 day money back warranty).

If you're happier doing things the hard way, an alternative is to work your way through Chatmaster's free course here. The under-pinning principles of both methods are much the same. It's just a heck of a lot easier and less work doing it the Global Warriors way.
    Last edited by Dave A; 19-Feb-12 at 09:07 PM. Reason: removed expired links

Thanks
    Totally agree re Global Warriors. Peter Carruthers has saved my business many times over. The man is phenomenal.

Thanks

Global Warriors

Hi,
    Just to let you know I know Peter Curruthers quite well, having met him here in CT last year.

I am a brand new member, but can tell you that he has been most helpful to me, even when I was not a member.

You will not go wrong with this organisation.
    Ernest Blomkamp.