Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling advertising space

Thanks

Adspace for rent

Quote Originally Posted by robinsonwang View Post
    hi,itai
    is there any banner left on your site?
    if have, please send me a quotation on one banner.
    thanks
    Hi robinson....I have adspace on my site for R250 per month. there are 4 spots available. let me know...Im not product specific, but it would help if it was IT related.

check my signature for link

Email problem
    Thanks
    rehan786,

Maybe you could give some stats as to the amount of traffic your website attracts, to see if the R250 is viable.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Pricing is really determined by the amount of traffic running thru your site each month. The larger the amount of people, the lower the bounce rate etc, all counts in your favour. The guys that are going to be advertising on your site will want to know more about the visitors coming to your site. Who are they? what do they come to your site for? Do they purchase stuff? If so, what and how much etc. The more information you can give potential advertisers, the better your chance of securing the advertising deal
    Good luck!

Centurion (behind the Boerewors curtain), Pretoria.
    Thanks
    Unfortunately most of the large media buying agencies in South Africa these days only work with DMMA members. This is association was put together by the big media players and they have made sure that the smaller sites will battle to get into this 'club'. Why? The cost. It will cost you R12 000 a year just to belong to the DMMA. (Actually they are charging smaller companies a few thousand Rands more... What an absolute cheek, but they are doing it.) On top of that you will have to pay their appointed third party 'auditor' which checks that you actually have served the number of page impressions etc that you say that you have, an amount (unknown - they don't give you any idea up front on their website what they cost will be) for each page impression that is actually served.
    What makes this so annoying is that Google Analytics (and a number of other programs, some of which are free and others you will have to pay for) does the job of a third party just as well than the company (New Zealand I think) that the DMMA has selected.
    So you will need to decide whether to cough up the money and go the route of attracting the big boys or not.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Itai

We have a free link exchange and banner exchange program if you are interested to advertise your website, in return we only ask for a backlink from your website.
    If you don't want to show a link on your homepage, we can create a 1px x 1px image with that links back to us.

Thanks

Thanks
    eitai2001 sent to you, check and get back to me, thanks

Email problem
    Thanks
    I am doing the advertising products, if anything I can help you?

Thanks

Create your own agency

Quote Originally Posted by eitai2001 View Post
    Hi Guys.

I believe my site has grown to the point where it will be viable for myself to attempt selling, and companies to advertise successfully on my site.

My issue is that I have no idea how to approach companies to sell them advertising, or even who. I don't want to sound like a tele / email - marketer trying to give companies a lame pitch.

Also, I'd like only related companies to advertise on my site (i.e. Cellphone Operators, android phone manufactures, etc) - being an Android based website.

Does anyone here know if there are agencies that would offer me this service i.e. they find me the advertisers, and they get a % cut of the deal at no additional cost to me besides the percentage cut?

If you guys know of any agencies like this, please can you list them here ... I'm struggling to find agencies that will sell my advertising space.

Regards

Itai
    You may try to create your own agency ...You create banners from banners snack and charge your own pricing base on the value of your website....The more you rank well the more the cost soar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12