what we all been waiting for...free medical

now it looks like instead of having to pay discovery R6000 per month it means you will be paying it in taxes...vat etc...this could be a saving for some.

at least now i wont have to complain about dotors tarrifs

my only concern is are we as white males gona be discrimnated against in some way or another...like having to pay a extra levy when we seek medical attention...or as what happened to a white family at addington hospital...they were turned away and their 4 year child died as a result...i dont know the full story but thats pretty much what happened...i say that and my son lost the use of his finger because he had to wait in the waiting room at crompton hospital (so called private hospital) for 3 hours holding his finger in his other hand...for a doctor to attend to him...who knows it could get better or worse.

hopefully with all the restriction on medical aids and dental...i can finally go in and have the R70 000 repairs required on my teeth which at the moment i just cant afford because the medcial savings i have just doesnt cover it.

that heart operation which costs over R200 000 will become affordable for the rest of us.

so in a way i am looking forward to it...

the only downside is corruption which we all know is a part of life in south africa...everyone seems to be doing it...and who is gona be qualified enough to manage this NHI... (national heath insurance) without loosing the money to some form of corruption...be it lifestyles...expensive holidays...suspect tenders...et c....etc....etc....etc...etc...etc...etc...etc. you get where i am going with this.

i suppose we can dream...it could be for the good of all people.