who the hell do these people think they are...threatening me that the call is being recorded and i must start rattling off all sorts of personal details...telling them my id number etc...i am told that i havent made payment yet etc blah blah blah...i told them that the installment is paid by the 7 th ever month without fail for the past 15 months...nothing was different this month...it is not my fault that standard bank asset finace and standard bank dont talk to each other...instead they waste a call every month telling me my vehicle installment is not made...surely if someone at the department took the time to look into their records or contact standard bank they will see the installment was paid...

then just to really pee on my battery i am told that if i dont produce proof that the vehicle is insured and has been for the past 30 months within 24 hours they will debit my bussiness account for insurance installments for the vehicle thru standard bank insurance.

it is a %^&** joke.

and even a bigger joke the fact that 15 months again because i changed the due payment date from the 1st to the 7th they recalculated the settlement figue...so i now pay an additional fee and interest which is also a ridiculous amount just because i moved the date 7 days forward.

here some other interesting info...in the past 10 years...of all the vehicle i have purchased their total value doesnt even match the interest only i am paying on the vehicle i now drive....the moral of the story...dont buy a vehicle on hp.

i have people calling my cellphone and sending me emails requesting my personal information on a daily basis to a point that i have changed my number...as i mentioned to the person on the phone...the fact that they tell me the call is being recording means absolutletly nothing to me...i still regard it as a hoax call...so unless standard bank send me some legit form of notification requesting proof of my insurance i dont plan on doing anything about it.

do they think i spend my life driving around with my vehicle account number and insurance details in my vehicle all day.

and try get hold of management to complain...thats even a bigger joke...you would be lucky to get past the telesales people.