Greetings All,

Has anyone heard of TVI (Travel Venture International)? I've been invited to this presentation (TVI) and listened to all their attractive compensation plan and testimonials.. Yes they were very attractive and sounded bit too good to be true.

Just Briefly, this is how it works:
You join in by paying a once off fee - R2700 (That is buying a voucher - product) No monthly payments there after.
This travel voucher you get has the following benefits - You get 6 nights free accomodation at any hotel but must be in their list.
You get discounts for flights and car hires, again must be in their list (This is For life!).

Now here is the best part, they use what is called a revolving matrix compensation plan, perhaps most of you haven't heard about this one. It Means you'd enter a board consisting of 15 spaces, in a pyramid format 8,4,2,1 and once all the spaces are filled up with members brought in by people in the same board you cycle out of that board with R5400 in your hand into another board called Express board. Now here is an interesting part once you cycle out of this one you get R107 000 cash.
It becomes more like a team work because everyone in a board is required to work so they can cycle out and start at the bottom again and so on.

This obviosly attracts lot of people as it seems like easy money with less effort and they are pouring in like flies, but for me it raised eye browse as it sounded more like a scam. I asked if there's anyone who has used these vouchers or any benefits it comes with and no one came up with clear evidence. I love the concept of Network marketing but Hate to bring people into a scam, hence I though I'd just wait till I find clear evidence that it is legit.

But the trouble started when my colleague who joined it 3 months ago came and showed me R107 000 deposited in her bank account. And it doesn't get better, my other colleague whom I went with to this presentation just showed me his R107 000 in his bank account this morning. Now I'm really feeling left behind, and this is what I'm thinking... I will join in and test these vouchers if there're legit or not, and if they are then I will work at this and see where it gets me. If there're not I will face the other way and look for other legit NM business and pray about it.

If there is anyone however who've tried this business and proved that it's not a legitimate business. Please come forward and save me R2700!
I've googled it, it didn't help much as some are saying it's a scam and some are aproving it. Please help out those who have experienced this.

Thank you.