Previously we had a static website for our company, the time came where we needed to update the website and so the journey in finding a reliable and reasonable web designing company began.

After a 6 month rollercoaster, I had found someone. I was still quite happy to have a static website, however our designer had suggested I use Joomla, I was quite skeptical because other quotes I had received were over R10.000.00 and by not knowing enough about it I wasn’t convinced. Spending a lot of time on the phone speaking with our designer he really knew Joolma and I was amazed that his quote came to the same amount as a static website. Joomla it was!

Since I have been using Joomla I am really impressed, it allows me to change contents, add pictures of events we hold, on line booking, newsletters and so much more.
Changes can either be done on the frontend or the backend, depending on the changes you want done. Even though I had full support from our designer, I actually found Joomla very easy to use, extremely user friendly and I would suggest Joomla to anyone looking at having a non-static website.

I know there are other options available and not just Joomla, but I am finding Joomla great to use.