Thread: Crime

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks

Crime

unfortunately...these people are sh*tting on my door step...i spoke to my other neighbour today...who i havent spoken to yet since i moved in...he told me about how they broke into his vehicle and damaged it...i got a call from a mate who lives up the road and he got hit this morning at around 3 am...now both sides of my house...across the road and 2 deaths behind my house...it time to find a solution...one of the reasons i moved here was everyone was telling me how safe it was here...i can see by all the razor wire being put up everyday that this is no longer the case.

so the time has come to put measures in place to slow them down...

we need to come up with better solutions short term...because the crime is getting worse and more violent.

any suggestions would be appreciated...cheap effective measures.

here are some of the measures i think would help...

we need to get more active parols in the area...the old...ADT...COIN etc are not effective security measures...they take too long to respond and dont cover specific areas...i believe people are wasting their money on an old system which is no longer effective enough...response time need to be 3 - 5 minutes max...if the security company cannot offer this you are wasting your time and money...it take longer than 20 minutes to get to a call out...ten years ago these response comapnies were fine...not anymore.

beams all over the garden with cctv cameras...because i believe once they get into your house it is already too late...

an addtional fence to keep the dogs away from the boundry fence because i see there is a notice again at the shop warning people about them poisening the animals in our area again...then beams will go between the boundry fence and the inner fence...it is a pity you dont get a laser which cuts if anyone enters that part of the property...piano wire pulled tight in that area randomy spaced...so if they get past the beams and the dogs chase them best they dont forget to duck for the wire.

the family need to go for fire arm and self defence training...the kids need to be familerised with the firearms on how to use them and the dangers so that they can be left in key places if required at any time of day or night...not locked in a safe.

there are planty more things but i dont have time right now...i will continue...

unfortunatley for some of us living in SA this is a reality and until we wake up and smell the roses will become a reality for more and more people as the poverty gets worse...the crimminals get wiser and more braizen.

2. Thanks given for this post:

rad (28-Sep-10)