Zambia has spoken out against the goings on in Zim. It seems that with the floods they are not too keen on the extra load coming across the border...

Zambia broke the regional silence on Tuesday over the deteriorating political conditions in Zimbabwe, telling its counterparts in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) to stop pretending "all is well in Zimbabwe".

"We should not pretend that all is well in Zimbabwe. There is a serious problem and ostracising Zimbabwe will not help solve the problems there," Foreign Affairs Minister Mundia Sikatana told SADC executive secretary Thomaz Salomao in Lusaka.
_________

Sikatana said ending the sanctions is key to ending the food crisis is what used to be known as the breadbasket of Africa.

Zimbabweans, who are already jumping the border into South Africa in droves, are now also flooding into Zambia seeking food, he said.

Unless the issue of the confiscation of white-owned farms is resolved quickly, the situation will attain catastrophic proportions exacerbated by flooding and drought, he said.

Full story, "Stop pretending 'all is well in Zimbabwe'" on M&G Online
I'm not sure if we'll ever see action in Thabo's time, but I hope that he proves me wrong.