Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st world justice for 1st world crime

Suspended
    Thanks
    i sit here 27 year after my 20 month long border experience put in a war enviroment with adequate training and i still cant forget it...imagine what it must be like for a young child or women to experience these vicious crimes to watch as their father(protector) is humiliated by these preditors as they cry begging for him to help them...and there is nothing he can do because he is not trained...equipped or prepared for these horrific crimes taking place in this country...then take corrective action to prevent it from happening again.

what we should all be doing is going for training and arming ourselves and our families....so we can protect ourselves...not handing in our firearms

and if you live in a safe place good for you tell us where it is so we can all move there to.

Thanks
    I hear what you are saying Murdock, but the murderous terrorising bastards to which you refer all started somewhere. I'm pretty sure that many of them also started by stealing your washing from the line to get some clothes to wear, or pickpocketed some cash so they could buy food.

Just about any job in the world starts small and progresses, the same with crime. The guy who was "rapped over the knuckles" for petty theft today may be the same guy that rapes you daughter tomorrow... All I'm saying, is don't view petty theft as any less a crime than a murder would be. The bible is very clear on this, "if your hand offends you, cut it off, it is better to go through life maimed than to carry on offending". In other words, a commit of petty crime should have no less a punishment than the removal of the hand, a rape should have the removal of the appropriate anatomy, murder should be a life, etc.

Just a thought...
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In a way I feel very afraid when my time comes and I get killed. In our aria torture is the new name of the game and it just doesn’t get reported in national news? I am thinking gag-order, but realistically the media just don’t give damn.

Also I can point out the murder of two men at a local steel plant, they were literally ordered to enter a deadly situation and they died horribly. Not one f*#king word of this was mentioned on any newspaper, radio station or TV news network. So while the rich lives protected it will be the poor that dies.

If you think burning a few criminals is going to stop bad people you are mistaken because it will only fuel the situation. Simple this system of thought “you kill us horribly we will do even worse to you” that is a truly messed up mentality but that is the mentality at the moment.

If 12 million+ people get organized and start with a missive crack down on criminals then yes it will work. But the truth is 10 or 20 people will be manhandled by both the media and the law thus counterproductive.

The truth is, death is both profitable and easy to do in South Africa.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.