Starcraft 2 was probably one of the many hopefuls but again tanks to game registrations this game will not see its full potential. One my only hope that a play-station version will come out soon. Blizzard Entertainment was slow to release this game because they couldn’t give a crap about what the players wanted.

There absolute pathetic attempt to mimic Steams registration to play model is basically nothing less than forcing gamers to give up their private information and home address so that they may stalk you for the rest of your natural life.

I cannot say how much I hate Blizzard right now, they are really just so arrogant in there approach to the gamer with their “it is our away and only our way” I honestly hope that they go bankrupted and get liquidated because this was NOT what the gamers wanted. You don’t even get to play a standard LAN game. No you have to use their abortion system in order to get any joy out of the game.

As always you pay good money for a game. This game will set you back about R600 and again you don’t get the complete game because you have to download over 60MB of updates and enter in a forced registration process that in total eats up about 70MB in total.

Now once you activate the game you need to keep the game online permanently because going offline crashes the game and the so called play as “guest account” simply doesn’t work. Just to point out how bad this game is on bandwidth you are looking at 6mb just to watch the intro of the game. And that IS on single player mode. Offline mode doesn’t work at all for some reason as stated before the “guest accounts” doesn’t work at all.

The question comes down to this, what is the point in buying a game for your entertainment and it cannot work offline. I wish there was some way that I could sue Blizzard but unfortunately they think they are gods. But this brings me to my point of this post. Don’t buy this computer games it is a waste of money.

It will cost you the Game at R600 then it will cost you about R2000 on its lifetime connected to the internet and nothing is worth that much just for a simple game. Honestly Blizzard Entertainment makes a respected “strip-club” cheap! Other than that Starcraft 2 is just filled with disappointments! No wonder they had a "no money back" warning on the box and they did!!!!

Also Fact; out of the 400 that is four-hundred pre-orders only 2 people actually purchased the game and I being one of the two idiots. I hoped that the rumours about the offline guest account were true but it wasn’t true at all just more Blizzard Entertainment propaganda!!

From this point forward I can safely say that 400 game players are done with Blizzard Entertainment I hope more will follow and Blizzard Entertainment will end up broke and forgotten.

So from my point of view: Blizzard Entertainment gets the official “YOU SUCK” award.