Thread: electricity department in duban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks

electricity department in duban

i applied for a pre paid meters for a couple of projects i am busy with...when i attempted to hand the form in i was told that i had to have a copy of the owners ID and to fill in the pink copy.

the second time i attempted to hand in the pink forms for a different project i was told to fill in the blue form...so i took the forms filled them in and returned on my return i was told the pink was incorrect and had to fill in a blue form...so i did and handed them in without a copy of the owners ID...
    i got a call to tell a week later to tell me i had filled in the incorrect forms and had to return again to fill out the correct forms with a copy of the owners ID.

i wish these people could make up their minds...or have a website with step by step instruction for idiots like myself who dont know what i am doing.

i think we are in an electronic era where things can be done via the internet...documents filled in and emailed...so we can save our enviroment...ooooh shucks i forgot we live in a third world country...we still make fires in huts

Thanks
    Maybe a longer nose would help

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Well at least it makes me feel a bit better that Joburg city is not the only incompetent municipality. I would hate to be alone in my struggles.

Suspended
    Thanks
    we just pulled off what everyone is calling the most successful world cup...i take it they used outsiders or private contractors to do everything...

my reasons for thinking this...durban municipality...must be in the top 10 most incompetant people i deal with...who organised the world cup stadiums etc.

msnisi holdings is another example of how backward we still are in this country...why you ask?

you apply for a green access card...fill in all your details...buy fishing license...boat registration...etc etc....all computerised...yet when you get to the gate at any of their dams...you have to swipe your card...then show them your fishing license... then boat registration...but thats not the part that blows my mind...its having to fill in the book manually that i dont get...and even worse is you sometimes have to produce your ID.