This post is for those of you that have websites. I thought that I would just share this useful information.

I use a wonderful free website tracker called Get Clicky (I know corny name) but it works like a bomb. http://getclicky.com What I love about this lovely little gadget is its FREE and it tracks all visits to your website. It shows you how many visitors you have had visit your site, from what region and country a visitor came from, what they did on your website, and for how long they stayed on your site. These kinds of statistics are really important because if you see that visitors are not staying on your site for more than 10 seconds then you know that you have a problem, visitors are not interested in your site and you may need to make some changes. You can also see from these statistics what visitors are interested in and what they are not interested in, and it tells you where your traffic is coming from, so if you are getting a lot of traffic from one blog site or article directory and not another then you know where to focus your time and effort more.