Hi

I'm a mom of two kids a boy 11years old and a girl almost 2years old.

I was basically forced to work from home when I was retrenched from my Conveyancing job beginning of last year. I started trying to work online but being a newbie I got scammed over & over I even did those paid to read e-mails that promise you $100 per e-mail that you read LOL I sat there clicking like an idiot thinking that I was going to get rich LOL!!! Well they say you live and you learn!!! Thank goodness I am stubborn because otherwise I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago and become a house wife Blaaa!!!

I had previous experience teaching computer literacy at a college so I started my own computer literacy training business from home and it took off like a bomb!!! I give people 1 on 1 lessons in computer literacy I teach Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & e-mail. I dropped off business cards and pamphlets at all the local computer shops and advertised in a local classified booklet!! The majority of my clients are between 30 - 80 years old and local businesses. See the reason my business does so well is because I give a personalized service, I go to peoples homes or business offices and give them training on their own computers and the elderly people love me because of my patience they are always calling me out to help them with Face Book or Skype etc. I really make a very good income from this and I'm flexible around my two kids.

But you know there are quiet weeks where I don't have any clients so I had to make a plan to make money in those quiet months so I carried on researching the internet and started chatting in chat forums and that is where I found legitimate online work, it was like overnight it just hit me and then I started earning online for the first time, it was so exciting.

So I built a website based on my online work experience to assist others to find legitimate online work with out being scammed. I'm really excited about my site. I launched it on 16 June 2010 and I've already had 165 visitors and I have 7 members which is apparently really good for a new site.

Anyway what I would like to say to the other moms out there is that it is possible to work from home just hang in there girls you will get there and don't give up, if I can do it so can you.

Best of luck