Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 34 Ton Side Tippers

Thanks

34 ton side tippers

Quote Originally Posted by dnntrans View Post
    Hi Lynette, please send me your email ad and i will forward you 2 LOI's for Coal and chrome, i need 70 trucks from Rustenburg to R/bay and 55 trucks from Dundee to R/bay.
    RGds
    Danie
    Hi, do you still have that LOI for Rustenburg to R/bay? Can you please forward it to rampalf@yahoo.com

Thanks

Email problem
    Thanks

34 ton side tippers

Hi...is this work still available. I've got a 36 cube side tipper link available that I'm seeking work for..Please contact me on 082 484 4516.

Regards
    Ralie de Kock

Thanks
    Hi dnntrans,
    We are interested in that LOI too. If that opportunity is still available, would you please forward us the documentation to vusi160@gmail.com

Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by lentswe View Post
    Hi, do you still have that LOI for Rustenburg to R/bay? Can you please forward it to rampalf@yahoo.com

Thanks

Thanks
    please provide more information

Thanks
    Hi Danie and Lynette, is this opportunity still available. We are interested in that business.Rgrds - Vusi
    Quote Originally Posted by dnntrans View Post
    Hi Lynette, please send me your email ad and i will forward you 2 LOI's for Coal and chrome, i need 70 trucks from Rustenburg to R/bay and 55 trucks from Dundee to R/bay.
    RGds
    Danie

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynette Grobler View Post
    10 34 tons side tippers available for long distance. Any contracted loads from Rustenburg to Richardsbay perhaps?
    call 082 4909 855
    Hi Lynette

I might have a solution for you if you did not get satisfaction yet. I have access to several contracts including the rout you refered to. Contact me.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Good day Transporter

Do you own Side Tippers?

I represent Phoenix Business Solutions in the capacity of Logistics and Operations Director. We facilitate the brokering of transportation contracts for the smaller Transporter, the Major Player as well as the Contract provider bringing them together. Further to that, we provide Administrative assistance, Operational assistance, Driver recruitment and GIT assurance facilitation. We are young in the industry but have had great success in the short period of our existence securing a solid reputation throughout the Side Tipper Transportation field in South Africa.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you and offer our services in placing contracts and also to place trucks with good contracts if needed. We are aware that your company are a significant player in the industry and would like to build a trusting business relationship for any future endeavours we might enter in to.

Phoenix brings a unique style of brokering to the industry promoting trust from all parties putting the Contractor and the Principal owner/Mine in direct contact with each other whilst assisting and facilitating the process. We do not take any fees from the Principal/Mine but charge the Contractor a small above board commission. This is all done above board. We do not handle the money of the Transporter but invoice them for our services. This brand of doing business is based on trust and honesty putting all parties involved at ease. We aim to curb the stigma around brokers and aim to become no1 in the commodity transportation industry of South Africa.

What Phoenix does not do:

We do not handle the remuneration of the Transporter.
    We do not skim off the top of LOI’s from the Customer.
    We do not bid down the Customer’s offer to Transporters.
    We do not charge the Customer.
    We do not break confidentiality under any circumstances.
    We do not pay or accept bribes for securing contracts by any party.
    We do not subcontract out any work under our own name for transportation.

Our business was created to bring honesty and integrity back in to the industry by becoming the number one Broker in the commodity transportation industry. This from our own experience as a transportation company which is now invested in an upliftment project.

We mainly deal with 34ton Side tipper work, this should fall into your operational scope. We do commodities such as Coal, Chrome, Iron ore, Anthracite, Scrap metal, Grain, Manganese etc.

I sincerely hope that you will contact with us to discuss opportunities to forge a solid business relationship between our companies and promote an honourable industry. We are more than willing to learn from your expertise and also share some of our experience. I hope that you are not offended that I have contacted you directly as we aim to cut out the corrupt middle men from the chain.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards

Martin Fourie
    Ops & Logistics Director
    Cell No: 0799164242
    Office No: 0128073287
    Fax. No: 0866710662
    Visit our Website; www.phoenixbusinesssolutions.yolasite.com

Email problem
    Thanks
    10 x 10cube Tipper trucks urgently needed for a long term contract. This is a 24/6 operation needing 2 drivers and 19 trips per truck per day. Good rates. See my details above. this is another proudly Phoenix Business Solutions contract.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Everyone
    Have vehicles that i need contracts for. All will be evaluated. 35 current and 50 end of June 2012. Let me know...

Thanks
    we have 3 x 34 tonner side tippers .looking for loads local or long distance contact us on 0722799420

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast