Thread: standard bank again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Suspended
    Thanks

standard bank again

you got love the way the banks make money...i decide to move my date of payment from the first to the 7 of each month
    i thought it would just be a matter of notifying them...not so easy...i get the new installment R50 per month extra i have to pay.
    so i pay on the 7 th eft from standard bank cheque account...the 8 th i get a call from vehicle and assest finance...my installament is over due with charges and they insists i must go onto a debit order
    they cancealed the debit order because of 2 returns early last year...so i have been doing eft ever since then but i always pay between the 1 and 7th of the month...the bank sends me a warning letter because of late payments...and i get calls from the 2 nd of the month.

so i notify them in writing to move the date od payment to the 7th...they send me my new installment which is R50 per month more than i was paying before

yesterday i get a call to notify me my account is in the arrears and will be be charged for late payment...i am told that it takes a couple of days for a standard bank payment to standard bank to reflect.

they say i must make sure the payment is done by the 3 rd of every month....what a F^&*&*^% cheek...so now i must move it to the 9th and be charged additonal costs and fee.

iknow you are gona say WTF are you still doing with standard bank...everyone i speak to say all the banks are the same so where do you go...start my own bank?

hopefully our mate julius will nationalise the banks when he gets into power.

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (09-Jun-10)