Thread: Evening business forum meeting - Consumer Protection Act - How does it affect you

Email problem
    Thanks

Evening business forum meeting - Consumer Protection Act - How does it affect you

Hi everyone

I am currently setting up "Evening Business forum" meetings in the Pretoria region.

The Evening Business forums will be no longer than 2 hours and would provide business managers/owners the opportunity to discuss current and future issues that may impact their businesses. It will be an excellent networking opportunity.

We would like to keep the meetings personal and thus a maximum of 20 people will be permitted per session.

We plan to hold our first such forum meeting in July 2010 (after World Cup) and the topic to be presented / discussed will be the Consumer Protection Act.

A short overview on how it affects you & your business will be presented and interactive discussion will follow. Light refreshments will be served.

The evening will cost R200.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending as we may have to set up a number of separate evenings.

Please feel free to visit our website www.v2bfinancialservices.co.za for more information about us.
    Last edited by V2B services; 03-Jun-10 at 08:50 PM.