YouTube users may find this News Report Interesting.

Until I lost 900 videos, I never actually considered there was anything unsafe about trusting a company such as Google to protect my data. After all, who keeps photos in a shoebox anymore?"

Blogger Mark Kobayashi-Hillary has had his YouTube account removed after uploading a video from a gig by British comedian Jimmy Carr.

"As we all sat down I thought I'd capture the build up and rising expectations on my mobile phone video camera," he said.

"I posted the video [on YouTube] of the audience and told friends on my blog how funny it was."

Despite the comedian or his work being absent from the video, his management company decided to complain to YouTube's owners Google.
Source What I find interesting is that more and more people are using social networking and those day to day experiences like a live show that you have attended is actually subject to copyright. I understand music videos and new songs with their copyrights but if you attended a live show than you where part of that experience now you cannot share your moments and that kind of suck...