people please beware of life insurance companies and brokers...liberty life have just paid out a couple of million on a policy for a death of a husband after stretching it and streching it...trying all sorts of tactics to get out of paying.

what the poor women had to go through to get her money is sad...and the only reason she got paid out was because she went to an advocate who will now also be asssiting her with claims of harrassment...and hopefully expose liberty life for the way she was treated.

she was been called into the police staion and harrassed and bullied by 5 police officers...threatened with all sorts of cr*p...being told that her husband was running scams in other african countries etc...she ended up in hospital from the trauma...is this how liberty life treat all policy holders when it is time to pay out...when you are down and out battling to live...waiting for months for a pay out after the death of your husband

my advice...before you take out policies...make sure you can afford a good lawyer and set aside enough money to cover the legal battle with the insurance company when it is time to claim...and make sure you can afford to live for at least 2 years before you get your payout.

who can afford millionare club...where do you think they get their money from??? building all the shopping centres malls etc around the counry...they alway tell you it is long term that pays...yeah right...when it comes to payout time...there is always a clause or a market crash or some excuse why you dont get the amount they promise....the thing that burns my butt the most is they use your family to sell the policy...but shame what about your wife if you die and what will happen to your children etc etc...

there is another case going on with a different policy...these people have been waiting for almost a year now and the excuse...they are tying up some loose ends....what they are doig is stalling as long as they can earning interest...and who knows maybe they will find an ecuse not to pay out...it is also for a couple million.

how do you know when a life insurance broker is lying ...when the %^&*er opens his mouth.

and i am gona say this again because this was the reason for them not paying me out...after my accident "WHATCH OUT FOR LIFE COVER ON ALL YOUR POLICIES THIS IS THE HIGHEST GAIN FOR A BROKER...AND CHEWS UP ALL THE OTHER POLICIES THE LONG THEY TAKE TO PAY OUT...YOU ONLY NEED 1 LIFE POLICY TO COVER ALL THE POLICIES