Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stallion to a donkey

Suspended
    Thanks

stallion to a donkey

i have heard some many different opinions and stories about having your nuts chopped.

some say it is painful and takes a week to recover...
    others say you cant walk for a week...
    others say you loose you mojo...
    others say swelling is so bad you cant walk...
    others say you go from stallion to a donkey...
    etc etc..

well i finally decided to take the step and have it done...because my wife had a mirena fitted but had to have it removed due to complications and side affects...which for her was an extremely painful experience.

i went to the quack for a consultation and got the correct info from the horses mouth.

went in at 6 in the morning...filled in paper work....7 got ready for theatre had a local shot... snip snip 15 minutes later they were cleaning up...back in the ward before 8...had to wait 2 hours just as a precaution...to make sure thre was no bleeding...10.30 back at work

the trick is not to tell your mates...other wise the sms wont stop...telling you all the bad things that are going to happen...like the one i received the this morning "dont fart otherwise it will feel like 2 x 115 amp/hr batteries have fallen on them" too late its done and the myrh is busted

will keep you up to date about becoming a donkey

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Most men are terrified of the “big snip” but hey like you said a lot of the stories are BS. So yes take away the fear and keep us up to date.

Face it ALL men must make this decision eventually so it is good to know the facts.

peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    the doctor explained to me how it works...

there are 4 tubes that come from the factory...

2 which carry the manna who make the babas

and the other 2 are the ones which produce the feel good fells that make you think you are a stallion...

they cut the first 2 and tie a knot...dont worry they dont make the nut swell up because there is some long word other thing that chews them up as they are produced...then you go back after 10 or so squirts which for some of us depending on how long you have been married could take years or just days if newly married or if you have a side line squeeze...just to verify the manna are no longer supa charged...just wanabees.

but dont cut the other 2...well should i say hopefully dont cut the wrong ones other wise there will be a fully risen bun in the oven and you wont be feelin so lekka.

if the correct 2 are cut and all the tests prove you only have wannabees then you are officially a sport model...i am hoping to become one like this...could take a while with so work in the gym about 2 years work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fast car.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	1221  

Suspended
    Thanks
    i think i just found a partner for my baby and faster the car 415 km/hr...bike only 300km/hr...the blues go together dont you think

Name:	webpic2.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1222  

Suspended
    Thanks
    the bikes name is wild thing...need to come up with a name for the car "wicked"?

Name:	website pic.JPG 
Views:	239 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	1223  

Thanks
    Schedule a visit to Dr. Katzje Ballzoff. He has a way with the tools.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Suspended
    Thanks
    pain...well i decided to go back to work in the morning and all seemed fine...it was a bit uncomfortable sitting working at my desk so i decided to go to site...rather...this proved to be a little more of a challenge driving...more concerned about breaking the stichers...but it was fine...just not a good idea to wear tight undies or jeans etc

when the medication started wearing off around 2 this afternoon some pain set in...if you can imagine what it feels like if someone taking a handful and was putting slight pressure

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So it is not completely painless then. Thought As much, still I think in a few days after the stitches have been removed you will probably feel fine.
    peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    tec0 it is more pain full getting a filling at the dentist...the mates ragging you is worse than the pain...comments like...he dosent have the balls to do it now...half the man he use to be......anyone noticed the change in his voice...squeaky...i wonder if he will be able to get it up....they just dont stop...if you goan do it just dont tell anyone...and have it done on a friday..

this morning was a relief because i was expecting the worse...hadnt taken a pain killer for more than 9 hours and slept right thru...it was fine slight swelling but no pain...i have been taking pain killers evey 6 hours as recomended...i am still taking them just in case...and because if i dont the perks will stop

bonus is being spoilt at home...got to sleep in this morning and got breakfast...so lads there are perks included and you get to relax the weekend without a list of chores.

stiches disolve...the only return visit is for the sperm count.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I find this post educational and yes I agree that sometimes it is good to say nothing to anyone especially about the topic at hand but honestly It is a “good to know” thing for me.
    peace is a state of mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.