Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stallion to a donkey

Suspended
    Thanks
    day 3...took my last pain tablet yesterday afternoon...didnt need to but as the sister at the hospital said rather take it for 2 days then only take it if needed...went and did some grocery shopping yesterday afternoon...no problem.

woke up this morning no pain...off the pain killers...getting ready to go fishing

by the way a tip wear underpant...otherwise you sweat and the rubbing from your legs makes it uncomfortable...

had a look at the cuts yesterday they are 2.5 cm long each with a stitch in each.

asked around and found there are guys who have suffered and had painful experiences...but they went to a different doctor...if live in durban and want a pain free snip go to DR Jansen at westville hospital...all the nurses at the hospital also said he is the best...only one person had to return for bleeding...but walked out the hospital and had a cigarette straight after the operation and didnt wait the 2 hours...so you cant balme the doctor for your own stupidity.

just to keep you up to date on the donkey thing...i dont see that being a problem...the fella was standing at attention when the wife just took a look to see what the cuts looked like ...so she is smiling...

she was also concerned about the operation...she was of the opinion dont break something that works.
    Last edited by murdock; 23-May-10 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So everything is still in working order. “That is a good to know” aspect of the story. Hope will give others the confidence needed. Enjoy your fishing
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.