Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% black owned

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    White people should start boycotting companies which dont employ any white people.

Next time you walk into a shop see if you can spot the 1 % white employment ratio. Everyone else seems to be so concerned about the employment ratios.

If a call centre contacts you, ask to speak to a white person.

The problem is not the government, it is the white people who just seem to be rolling over and playing dead. We just seem to be giving up.

People walk up to your car and take your car, we just throw our hands in the air.

People come into our houses and abuse our human rights, yet when we catch them we take their human rights into consideration.

They taking our jobs.

They forcing us out the market place and f&*^%^ everything up because they cant organise a f%^&* in a whore house.

They take over government and turn parliament into a circus.

They take over eskom and we go back into the dark ages.

They take over SAA and all we seem to do is keep paying bailouts.

They take over the SANDF which was once a powerful force, now i dont even know if we have a defence force, other than all the EFF recruits. Maybe it will get stronger as EFF push more and more youngsters into it in an to attempt to over throw the government.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Duncan (28-Apr-15)

Thanks
    Hi Guys, Murdock has made a valid comment and he is not the only one. Although you own/partner a micro business, you will not get business from large companies (which you sometimes need to do business with for survival). I am in the process of registering my business and MANY companies have let me know that they cannot do business with me even if they want to as their suppliers do audits on who they supply. Not sure if my terminology is correct but this is the feedback I get. And the comment about white youngsters not getting jobs, my son is in the same position. He has a job but not for what he enjoys doing or what he is qualified for. The fact is, white kids struggle to find jobs. The issue was discussed last night on the news as the "quotas" of different race groups in the country must be applied.

Thanks
    I thought Murdock became ians? I may be wrong!
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12