I'm pleased to announce that South African entrepreneurs have a new source of news, views, blog posts and information that is specifically geared towards local SMMEs - www.2BBusiness.co.za

We are launching to Gauteng businesses during May, followed by the Western Cape in June, KwaZulu-Natal in July and the rest of the country shortly after that. What this means is that info specific to these provinces will start appearing - although there is already plenty of news of interest to anyone running a small business anywhere in the country.

This is the fruition of a dream of mine that was sparked when I was the Online Editor for Business Day a number of years ago. I always believed that there was a dire need for an online portal that would provide news and information for non-JSE listed companies in South Africa.

Although it has been ten weeks later than I had originally planned due to a death, a hysterectomy and a kidney transplant occuring in members of my immediate family (even our cat had a major operation) during this time, I look forward to keeping the information coming through to support our hard-working entrepreneurs.

As there will be new content on a regular basis, as well as some snippets and giveaways etc that will only be available to subscribers, we ask that you sign up for our accompanying <strong>newsletter, the B2Be-zine</strong> where you will get a weekly summary of the most relevant posts.
<br><a href="http://www.2bbusiness.co.za/FORMfiel...esubscribe.php" target="new">Click here to subscribe.</a>