Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruise from pre-school: Defensive & abusive head

Suspended
    Thanks
    cameras at school...sounds like a good idea...to protect children from other children and the teachers...when you have a 25 year old still at school makes you worry about your daughters and sons for that matter.

when a young girl can get molested by 2 young boys in a swimming pool while the teachers is standing next to the pool makes you think...this happened to a girl 14 years oldat a kloof school....eeeeish i was thinking of sending my daughter their but as mentioned i need to think about this...the young boys were called in and asked not to do it again...mmmm

what amazes me is how people just accept this type of behavior.

beating up people doesnt solve anything...burying them in a coffin for 6 months with a small pipe to give them just enough air and a drip will give them plenty of alone time to think about what they did...sending people to jail just helps them learn new tricks and become more of a threat to society.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well in my opinion home schooling is the only option to keep your children safe. Schools are so corrupt and have been for some time now. I would honestly consider homeschooling as a realistic solution.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    I would honestly consider homeschooling as a realistic solution.
    How are you going to protect your children from the evils of the world when they grow up?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The truth is education. I don’t have children but I do take care of one for about 2 weeks of a month. Depending on her parents working secludes. And not to brag but I am getting damn good at it. Now at age 4 she knows never to talk to strangers, never to open a door for anybody “even friends” and that she knows the dangers of fire, and even dogs.

She is 4 years old and she is already watching out for herself in a way that I am really proud of. She doesn’t even accept candy from friends. Now the truth is a school children tend to get isolated and communications become difficult and when things happen they don’t tell you about it.

Home schooling “and yes it is plausible” I can still teach her how to deal with people, bad people and even allow her to take self-defence classes. I will educate her with every truth of how bad things are and allow her the confidence to step into a world full of very bad people.

As times goes on I will probably talk to the parents and allow her to do some voluntary work at a “Private Hospital” this will teach any person “including myself” humility and it did...

But it is honestly up to you to make it work really.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    The truth is education. I don’t have children but I do take care of one for about 2 weeks of a month. Depending on her parents working secludes. And not to brag but I am getting damn good at it. Now at age 4 she knows never to talk to strangers, never to open a door for anybody “even friends” and that she knows the dangers of fire, and even dogs.

She is 4 years old and she is already watching out for herself in a way that I am really proud of. She doesn’t even accept candy from friends. Now the truth is a school children tend to get isolated and communications become difficult and when things happen they don’t tell you about it.

Home schooling “and yes it is plausible” I can still teach her how to deal with people, bad people and even allow her to take self-defence classes. I will educate her with every truth of how bad things are and allow her the confidence to step into a world full of very bad people.

As times goes on I will probably talk to the parents and allow her to do some voluntary work at a “Private Hospital” this will teach any person “including myself” humility and it did...

But it is honestly up to you to make it work really.
    you could try that, but wouldn't they then turn a bit paranoid? If you spend all your time at home, and don't go out to make friends because you shouldn't be talking to strangers, you're going to lead a life of seclusion.

Society and law rules how we react. Alot of us will talk about beating the crap out of anyone who hurts our loved ones, it's an entirely different thing going up against the law and doing it. we look for justice, but it is never given because the only proof you have is shaky in the law's eyes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12