Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: optimist view on the future of SA

Suspended
    Thanks

optimist view on the future of SA

i need some help here..........becuase i dont see a bright future for this country and please dont tell me about the sun and landscape and the beutiful dams and rivers etc....i am talking politics...land reform...nationlisation of mines...levels of school education...tax relief...rates and taxes....employment...tenders...etc etc.

i need to know what is keeping you here and why.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well my point of view was and still is, if you can afford it then go to the country that wants you and forget about all of this. There is no future here, no real job opportunities no skills development program for minorities thus if you have the money make a new beginning and never ever look back.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    decided to call on a customer who had requested some info and recordings...did some recording but never heard from him again so i called him this morning to find out what had happened...he was retrencehed...a highly skilled engineer still cant find work mmm and i thought there was a shortage of skilled people in this country

at least i have something to look forward to all the replies to this thread...maybe they will change my mind about the direction of this country.

i would have a least expected a response about the world cup coming soon and then how this country is gona prosper from the world cup visitors....after the world cup to cover the costs of building the stadiums

is there anything else? as pastor oliver put it on sunday...where are the fire lighters...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well in all honesty if you feel like looking at the bright side of things I would recommend you start investigating “Micro Farming” simply because we have no more access to land doesn’t mean we cannot produce food. We can! Yes it is possible and feasible because “Micro Farming” allow you to harvest produce all year around.

There is still a lot of work to be done on the technology side of things but I feel that the future is “Micro Farming” and the technologies that will go with it.
    peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    i already have a veg garden which all my daughters food comes from...and as an added bonus strawberries seem to grow very well in the type of soil we have...so do the weeds looking at putting tyres in the garden to gow potatoes next.

Thanks
    Murdock
    Just reading this article in the times, The Chris Hani assassination was worse and the tensions even higher. The country pulled through that. The article is one of the best I have seen on this whole murder and good advice.
    For the record, no blacks engaged in wanton killing sprees of whites prior to, during or after the event in revenge for Hani's assassination.

Instead, this is what Nelson Mandela said to the nation: "Tonight, I'm reaching out to every single South African, black and white, from the very depths of my being. A white man, full of prejudice and hate, came to our country and committed a deed so foul that our whole nation now teeters on the brink of disaster.

"A white woman of Afrikaner origin risked her life so that we may know, and bring to justice, this assassin. The cold-blooded murder of Chris Hani has sent shock waves throughout the country and the world ... Now is the time for all South Africans to stand together against those who, from any quarter, wish to destroy what Chris Hani gave his life for - freedom for all of us."
    We just need leadership like this now, which I am not seeing from the ANC or the opposition parties.
    Last edited by IanF; 06-Apr-10 at 01:59 PM. Reason: correct quote
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    No matter what the late Eugene Terreblanche stood for, he DID NOT deserve to die in this way. My sympathies to the family and friends.

It is understandably difficult to be positive , it looks very bad for our country at this stage. I am however elated to hear the retraction of the threat by the AWB to avenge Eugene's murder.

It is up to us to show a willingness to move on, forgive and build. We cannot rely on politicians alone. We have been through worse(without trivialising this murder), and can come through it.
    Last edited by sgafc; 06-Apr-10 at 03:22 PM.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    This stuff is scaring the pants off me, I have to tell you.

Raising the ghosts of times past.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately trough the RICA program and government censorship protocols, a great many voices will be silenced due to fear of prosecution and imprisonment. This being stated any commit made may have dire consequences.

I can only say life is sacred and all life must be protected under the hand of the law. Yet the deaths of thousands of people from all walks of life suggest that we must value everyday because the future IS as uncertain as it was a few million years ago.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    is this the answer?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emo_bullshit-12681.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	1170  
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast