Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dark clouds getting darker

Thanks
    Koreans pride themselves on being first - Koreans.

When people in SA become colour-blind & truly accept each other as fellow human beings - equal under the sun, then SA can begin to forge a meaningful forward path.

While the ANC keeps looking for scapegoats for its non-delivery on promises made, & general mismanagement, no effective leadership is in place to effect national change.

Under a leadership vacuum, the country goes into chaos & gradually winds itself downwards in a death spiral.

SA needs effective leaders who are truly colour-blind.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Does anyone know Jacob Zuma's e-mail address?

This is a serious request. Thank you.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Suspended
    Thanks
    he is not taking calls and doesnt have his pc with him...have you not noticed how quiet he is at the moment...leaving it up to malema to handle the media...promoting the SA way to bbc reporters.

i hear he is on a island sipping coctails with his new fortune (the loan must have been approved) not really concerend with all the kak in SA

the struggle is over... now its millionare clubs...trips around the world...plush living...every now and again make a few promises to keep ever hopeful then go back to good lfe away form the misery...kids who dont even have a roof over their classrooms because they were promised in 2005 that a fence would be erected around the school...its 2010...the fact that one of malemas vehicles could pay to totally revamp the entire school just shows the commitment from goverment to the "people" of this country

4. Thanks given for this post:

desA (09-Apr-10)

Thanks
    Well not that anyone of us still watches SABC, but our National provider references apartheid and accuses white South Africans in almost everything it produces every few minutes. Sometimes subtly, mostly downright aggressively.Try watching SABC for five minutes without feeling offended.

This repetitive Anti-White blame has been constant for over a decade now, I am sure most people in this country believe that crap. Us whites have a large target signed painted on our heads thanks to the ANC and for obvious purpose.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Where is the UN?

Taking into consideration that South Africa needs a referee to allow for peace talks once again. Nobody wants war, crime is bad enough as is, and we do not need more death.

Perhaps it is time for the UN to step in and take a stand and defuse the situation before the masses must suffer once again. We need to understand that our future must start with proper negotiations between all political groups. The UN is known to be objective and peace is there goal.

Perhaps it is time for the UN to investigate and allow for speakers to relay their concerns and fears thus we work towards a truth and a goal that would be acceptable and beneficial to us all.

The time for intervention has come.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Wrote about this in another thread....they won't come..The UN that is. The whole world is fed some much rubbish about this country, they think its sunshine and roses everyday. Do yourslef a favour and speak to an international who's never been here. They think all is well, when I tell them the real truth they go pale/ghost white.

We must think closer to home, rather than getting those okies here, lets see if we can show them evidence of what really happens here. Maybe someone will sit up. Edit the last 10 carte blanch shows and send it off.....copy a few Malema interviews and send it off.....Ask the queen mother to contact the minister of safety to request the crime figures, I bet you the old girl will fall on her back (thats to say they give it to her, since SA is not even Privy to that info)....and so on and what not...
    IJS Installations
    Electrical, Residential Gas and Electric fencing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I honestly think the UN knows more then what we believe. After all the UN is kept informed by intelligence agencies around the world. I would think that they know a great deal about Africa but they will not intervene simply because no one asked them too.

If the DA “Democratic Alliance” care enough about us they will get a plain ticked and approach the UN. The DA is a political party and thus they have the responsibility to act. I think we can grow as a nation but the actions of numerous parties’ points to more violence. I am personally sick of all the murder and crime that just eating us alive.

I do believe it is time for the UN to step in and act on the people’s behalf. This would include safety, transparency and equality for all of us.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    What is encouraging to me is that there is a developing well adjusted, objective black commentary happening in our country. Here I refer to people like Justice Malala and many of his ilk. The unfortunate scenario is that due to poor education and literacy rates the mass of the people do not understand what is happening. They quite rightly see the dire straits that they are still in and people like Malema feed on this like vultures to further their own ends and aspirations. I do not believe Malema cares two hoots for these people. He has done very nicely for a person who wants to nationalise everything in the country. Why does he not share his wealth with these people.

Butch Hannan

Suspended
    Thanks
    lets look at this from another angle...just a thought

if 1 st world countries are supplying all the arms and ammo for places like the congo to rebels and goverments...they cannot be blammed for mass murders and depriving the locals of their land because they kill each other off...like what hilter did to the jews and the americans did to the red indian...instead they get the locals to kill each other keeping the population down they stay uneducated and the population doesnt grow...and they dont look bad...when the time is right and they need fresh air and clean water...they step in and take what they want.

this could be what happened in this country...the white were developing the country too quickly so they needed to be stopped...change of goverment.
    infrastructure is falling apart at a faster rate than it is being developed.

it also makes you wonder where hiv and aids origanated from.

who are the fastest growing population in SA at present??? makes you think.

what are the wars of the future gona be over not oil...water....mmmmm

Thanks
    The diversity of views in this country never seizes to amaze me, read this but a friendly warning sit down before you read it.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...&page_number=1
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast