Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: another white farmer murdered

Suspended
    Thanks
    after reading more articles about farm killings...this has been going on for longer than melema and the manner in which these farmers are murdered makes me wonder who is behind them...bakkie loads of people arrive and rip the security system apart then tie their hands and feet then execute them....mmmm not always farm workers killing them over R300

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    what we need in this country is hope... something for everyone to look forward to...not hate speech or racial discrimination...this is a great country it just needs great leaders to run it.

I listened to the ANC's captain of spin doctors, Jackson Mthembu on GMSA this morning. Despite the plain evidence in front of him, he's still trying to defend the indefensible.

He calls on political leaders not to be opportunistic about someone's death - I agree, and the ANC should do the same.

He calls on people to put the country first - I agree, and the ANC should do the same.

He says we must stop the racial polarisation of this country - I agree, and the ANC must do the same.

Empty rhetoric doesn't cut it. People are watching their actions, not just listening to their words.
    Calling on an end to corruption while they practice corruption,
    Calling on people to move forward when they cling so desperately to their past...

One rule for the ANC and another for everyone else doesn't cut it, especially as they are (as they love to say) the "ruling" party. They are setting the standard, and the chickens have come home to roost.
    Last edited by Dave A; 05-Apr-10 at 10:32 PM.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The ANC never cease to amaze me.

The comment that no foul play is suspected in ET's murder. How the F#%#K to you get to that statement?
    They have tacitly condoned the murder should it be related to a wage dispute. They have commenetd that it appears that a wage dispute is the reason, without condoning it they have effectively said that such cause gives a reason for the MURDER. Certainly an excellent summary of civilized beings and uncivilized and the difference between these two entities.
    The leader of the youth league, Julius Malema, on being interviewed claiming he knows nothing because he is out of the country. This can be read in a number of ways 1) he is lying(my view) 2) He is not really bothered in what is going on his country purely because he is away 3) By not commenting he has once again tacitly condoned the action. It seems he was doing everything in his power not to smile at the news 4) His support staff do a cr$%p job as they do not keep him informed (ha ha ha)

A further sign of idiocy or not giving a damn is the attitude of ANC and hence the leadership of the country in continuing to support the "Kill the boer" song, and this is my view prior to the demis eof ET -
    Even if the song is a struggle song, and I am not knowledgable on such matters to determine if it is or is not - there is no need to sing it as the meaning to others is relative to the actual words immaterial of it's intentions or origins. Such songs are the equivalent of the old flag, street names etc, etc - the orgins and meaning attached to such things are different from each viewpoint. the flying of the old flag is a definitive action at inciting anger. So is singing the song.
    Furthermore, government acknowledges that there are large amounts of our population that are emotionally and intellectually imature, granted due to past practices, to acknowledge the intentions or history and meaning of such songs and would therefore take it had face value. This intelligence level is acceded to in many pieces of legisaltion, particulalry in the New Consumer Protection Act. Thus the government acknowledges that a large portion of the people in the country can not, as yet, grasp basic day to day activities and justifiably so need protection. Hence, there can surely be no doubt that the words kill the Farmer, Kill the boer or any other such utterance can only be interpreted at face value. Backed up with support by leadership, well need I say more.
    Of particular worry is that a large amount of these issues, that the leadership supports, is coming from the youth leader, the most impressionable people to influence.
    Will the AWB resurrect itself and take some action? If they do not one can consider them dead and buried and by the same token there can never be a statement that there is a right wing element.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Email problem
    Thanks
    What about : Maybe ! the Z of this world is allowing mouthy J, to say things a president cant say at this stage, and all this is planned,, get the ball rolling so when they do change for example the land reform policy ,SA is used to the idea,,
    I personally think this is planned ! Don`t think these guys care a continental about anyone else other than themselves,,And yes,, it`s ok for us to retire in SA, and think your kid be ok,, but what about their kids ! honestly we live in Africa and we are the minority,,, will it get better,,, !!

Suspended
    Thanks
    3000+ farmers killed since 1994...this is a lot of farmers.

let face the facts here people this is a rainbow nation...unfortunatly the only colour shining thru is red.
    Last edited by murdock; 05-Apr-10 at 10:09 PM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    something else i ask myself is why do you still see mk soliders dressed in trditional outfits at anc rallys...i thought we have moved forward in this country.

Suspended
    Thanks
    found this in wikipedia...interesting

In early 2010, Malema urged ANC Youth League members to join the South African National Defence Force, and said that there were plans for the Youth League leadership to join the reservist programme[1].

In February 2010 Malema came under fire for alleged intervening in government tenders in the Limpopo province; see below. Malema is currently a director in a number of companies that was awarded these tenders. Malema denies these allegations, but currently he is still listed as a director in all these companies [24]. He is especially under fire for his lavish lifestyle, where he drives a number of expensive cars, and lives in a expensive house in Sandton [25]. When questioned about his lavish lifestyle, he blames the allegations on racism in South Africa, and that white people do not want to see black people succeed in SA [26]. When asked about his Mercedes Benz C63 AMG, he says "its nothing compared to what white kids drive on Sundays

Suspended
    Thanks
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Malema

there are some interesting comments...which might make you laugh but seriously...make me concerned about the future of this country

talk about a raciist.
    Last edited by murdock; 05-Apr-10 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could say with certainty you're over-reacting, Murdock.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i would like an opitmist to give me their views on the future of this country with some concrete evidence...bcause after all the research i did this weekend i can honestly tell you i am a little better informed about my future than i was last thursday...i am going this morning to apply for my british passport like the the other 90 000 who must have done their research already....i need to stop being so selfish by wanting to stay here and think of the rest of my family...what future do they have here especially my daughter.

this country needs more educated people to make it work as long as the uneducted are being used for votes...there is no hope for this country.

now i can also blame the old goverment for their mess...if all the people in this country were educated i believe there would be hope for a great future

pay for a fire engine and staff to put out your fire...what next...toll on internet traffic

i look forward to the responses...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast