Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Malema a monster in the making

Suspended
    Thanks
    bible vers of the day on your site butch...

romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord

Thanks
    Julius Malema is himself not an issue. He looks like a little braggard. The proverb of "empty vessels make the most noise", is apt here.

What he does represent though - & this is more sinister - is a resurgance of hatreds towards any target which would appear to be the reason for the lack of upward progress of the masses. In previous times, it was the oppressor, colonials, upper-class - you name it - that were to blame - everything but people themselves. This time around, it will again be former oppressor, colonials, upper-class plus ruling class, everything but the people themselves.

The inability of the masses to rise up above the understading that they are owed an existance, with no correlation to their having to exert self-efforts, is the root of the problem here.

Unless the leaders can move in a direction of forward growth, where every person is gainfully employed, or working, this mentality will continue. Malema is merely tapping into this sentiment for his own selfish ends. In that sense, he is a selfish, greedy, irresponsible megalomaniac in the making.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Debbiedle (03-May-10)

Thanks
    Hi to all,

My humble apologies for scratching open memories for some of you folks which you possibly had buried in your subconscious past. I have a son who was involved in Angola and South West and it affected him deeply. He has a pathological hate for all politicians. He labels them all as a bunch of liars who make false promises. He refused to accept his campaign medals that the defence force wanted to give to him. To quote his own words "I do not want a medal for shooting and killing people" I was involved in security work in the old Rhodesia, so I do have sympathy for you people.

In my opinion Malema although he affords us some comic relief is an extremely dangerous individual. He has an obvious appeal to many people and he has the charismatic appeal to incite them.

The ANC will do nothing about him as he is a wonderful diversion away from their own bad performance as far as delivery promises made to the masses.
    Butch Hannan

Suspended
    Thanks
    butch it just happened that i opened this email at the same time i was reading this thread.

"naairs" i have never heard a black person use this word only afrikaaners...so it makes you wonder who wrote this.

the problem is my wife received the email before i did and read it...and it has upset her deeply...and she now wanting to get out of this country for my daughters safety...i dont have access to facebook so i dont know all the details but aparently it has caused quite a stir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melema.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	1160  

Thanks
    Seems like the 'Third Force' is lining 'Whitey' up to be included in the next xenophobic rampage, which incidently is predicted to happen just before local elections next year.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Another thought, maybe we should surround ourselves with Zim refugees as a buffer.
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at

Suspended
    Thanks
    you laugh when you got some time look at the layout of the old suburbs and you will notice the so called white areas are surrounded by indians and coloured areas in durban to buffer us from the balcks during the apprtheid era.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    As a former ANC member, detained for 2months, involved in uprisings myself can I give my humble opinion.

Malema is not a "radical" or miltant person, in the tradition of Chris Hani,Peter Mokaba, Basil February or Anton Fransch. He is an arrogant, miserable little clown.

Malema has never spent time in jail, being tortured, nor has he ever taken on the SANDF on the streets. Even our former respected finance minister, Trevor Manuel, lead protest marches, and spent more than a year in jail!

As for the concern that he is exploiting frustrations, the masses are frustrated with HIM and the government, not whites.

The moderate leadership of the ANC that I remember, Cyril Ramaphosa, Mohammed Valli,Trevor Manuel, Terror Lekota, Popo Molefe, Raymond Sutner, the late Beyers Naude, and off course Nelson Mandela, has been supplanted by something sick. A crass materialistic class
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

10. Thank given for this post:

Dave A (25-Mar-10), desA (26-Mar-10), IanF (25-Mar-10)

Thanks
    Sean, you keep us in line when we get a little nervous, thanks for that.

Arianna Huffington

Suspended
    Thanks
    the present goverment used violent protests and killed inocent people to achieve their goal?

now suddenly the goverment who cannot live up to their promises are saying that you dont need to use violent protests to achieve service delivery?

i must remeber that when i tell my kids not to drink while slurring and falling all over the place drunk.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast