Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Malema a monster in the making

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    If you look at how Eskom works then you will find that government controlled economics has been around longer than most of us. Right now Eskom’s higher management is earning millions and the workers that keep everything running is wondering why that is? What makes them so important?

The truth is Eskom can function if some of those managers lose their jobs. But how long can a power station function without skilled labour? I will not pretend to understand economics because I feel that all of us have a right to life. The economic super powers on the other hand deemed it ok for 2% of the world population to be entitled to 98% of the world’s earnings per year.

I say if "they" want it all!! Then let them have it. Soon skilled labour will be none existent and then there happy little world will slowly fall apart. There are no training facilities to aid the young and old. There is no investment from Eskom into the general public. The same is true with the Telecommunications industry. These industries are all directly or indirectly controlled by government, and it always was.

See in the end Government and Supper corporations will take so much from the normal working person that he/she will have nothing to lose...

And do you know what is true when you have nothing to lose?

Simple, if you have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain. I honestly think that economics and convergent has forgotten this little fact.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    I agree you with you mainly... management certainly does not deserve the incomes they make thats for certain

I say if "they" want it all!! Then let them have it. Soon skilled labour will be none existent and then there happy little world will slowly fall apart
    The only problem i have with that, is that it screws with my life as well when the lights go out!
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (21-Jun-10)

Thanks
    Sometimes it's just better to get on with one's own life, than to worry too much about which fat-cat is skimming from the pot. They'll get their just reward at some point either in this life, or thereafter.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Just remember that if we ignore what is wrong in our country we are in fact silently condoning these wrongs.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910