Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have an idea

Email problem
    Thanks
    I would to if possible. I could always give you the insurance and risk angle, what to look for and how to square it away.

Thanks
    The hatchery is not restricted to the original idea but the NDA is essential to keep anything discussed confidential.

Anthony Sterne is keeping the NDA form so contact him sterne.law@gmail.com and once you have aknoweledged it you will be invited to join the group

Anthony I hope you are not inundated
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (16-Sep-10)

Thanks
    A button that users click to confirm that the disclosure is made on a confidential basis, i.e. that the recipient may not use the information or disclose the information to third parties without the discloser's prior written consent, should suffice. Just ensure that the button is clicked before the information is made available and that you retain information of all recipients.

Remember that the Patents Act permits you to file a patent even after a third party has released your invention to the public, provided that you can prove that the disclosure to such third party was made on a confidential basis. But, I suggest that you vet your recipients before releasing information to them. Personally, I would shy away from giving people I don't know access to my idea.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Wynn, you've gone and peaked my curiosity. I'm interested.

Thanks
    Sounds good, I would love to participate in this discussion. Would be willing to sign an NDA (hard copy or electronic) Thinking about it Wynn, electronic NDA might be more risky, as it may be more difficult to truly know if personal details provided by the signee is true or fictitious. Thus making it much more difficult to tell the really interested from the chancers.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The nice thing about discussing things with people from the forum is that you have already seen and discussed things and are, to an extent, able to judge their character - particularly with the locals.

Wynn will have a pretty good idea who's trustworthy on the forum. Although NDAs are still a good idea, in whatever shape or form they come.

Thanks
    The idea ran its course at the time it was proposed and the participants decided at the time it was a) ambitous and b) close to other offerings that happened to come along at the same time!!

But if there are any ideas for the 'Hatchery' there is a pre NDA'd panel willing to discuss it with you.

Realising of course the original concept of the 'Hatchery' was to share an opportunity with other members of TFSA who are interested in developing an idea.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123