Thread: family

Suspended
    Thanks

family

We were sitting chatting about family today uncle and aunts etc and a story came out that really shocked me.

My mother and her brother had to leave school because her parents could not afford to pay for all of them to go to school.

They left school in std 6 and started working to help pay so that the older brother could finish school and further his studies.

Now here is the joke he has not had anything to do with the family since he finished studies because "they don’t live up to his standard" because he became a millionare and wanted nothing to do with them becuase they are just working class people. Man i dont want to be you on judgement day.

I have done some shitty things in my life, but this takes the cake.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You can't pick your family. You may as well be at peace with them as best you can no matter how they turn out, I reckon.

Thanks
    I suppose if there's any good out of this, it's that the prat steers clear. After all, an ahole who is at a distance stinks a lot less than an ahole who is constantly in your face about it.

Suspended
    Thanks
    another thing i have learnt about bussiness is dont trust family.

a couple of years ago my cousin from the same side of the family was busy taking powerflow exhaust pipes to the cleaners in some bad dealings he was involved in...which then became prima force exhausts...he worked at benham and ass. as auditor had some inside info on poor old juane pierre...that he was in a bit of a fix and they just ripped a hole into the poor oke...took everything he had...and i mean cleaned him out...he lost everything his bussiness his farm...cars you name it.

my cousins promised me that i would get the money owing to me but when he started ducking my calls i knew there was something fishy going on...the joke was a week later i call his office and they tell me he has left the comapany and is now one of the directors at the new exhaust company...but you know what they say the wheel always turns.