(JM ATTORNEYS informed solutions)

i have just received a letter...acknowledgement of you enquiry.

this company contacted me on the 25 january requesting outstanding payment for health and racquet membership.

they first told me they had a signed document from me entering into contract
i went to the gym with a member for a free visit...i had to sign an indemnity for use of the facilities.

after a couple of months i received threat of judgemet for outstanding fees...i told that i had only used the facility for the 1 day free trial and had never been back...unfortunatley at the time i was young and very inexperienced so i didnt know what to do so i paid up the outstanding amount due because i did not want to get blacklisted in the process...i was then told to send in 3 sample signitures on an afidavid stating that i had never signed a membership contract...so they could verify the signitures they had on the contract was forged...i then received a cheque for the money i had paid in....i took the cheque to the bank and deposited it....the cheque bounced and i wass told they were in process of liquidating....then all went quiet as i was advised that to continue with the matter would prove a waste of time and money because of the liquidation...i left it for about 3 years then received a summons for the balance outstanding...from JM ATTORNEYS....i then contacted them to find out why they had sent me a summons and advised them that it was sorted out with health and rachet...then they said they needed a sworn affidavid from me as well...that i had not signed a contract nor had my father...with 3 siginitures again.

then went quiet again for long period of time...now on the 25 january they contacted me again threatening me with blacklisting and lawyers fees outstanding interest etc etc...they then fax a letter to the company where i have been helping out...

the company owner warned me about thes epeople and showed me information with regards to the rachet they a running...i need help...does anyone have any advise for me what to do now....10 years later?

the information on the fax is so small i cannot even read the telephone number to contact them...please contect me again so that we can sort out this issue.