Thread: British media Attack Zuma- But Ignores scandal in their own Backyard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bronze Member
    Thanks

British media Attack Zuma- But Ignores scandal in their own Backyard

Zuma has never been my favourite. But why is the British media so scathing when they cannot investigate a case of child(ren) abuse in Scotland? Whilst Zuma's behaviour might be "morally deplorable", the abuse of children is sickening!This story is shocking. It allegedly ties the British establishment to child rape/peadophilia and abuse!

This article comes from the Palestine Telegraph. Read and decide for yourself.

UK, March 1, 2010 (Pal Telegraph) - I came across an article that was floating around Scotland around the same time as Hollie's case became public. What shocked me was not only the same people were involved in the case, Regional Procurator Fiscal - Elish Angiolini and Aberdeen Sheriff - Graeme Buchanan but also the fact that both case were dismissed because they had not come to trial within a reasonable time.
    The two cased were back in 2001 and involved a little girl aged 10 years who had been sexually abused and small boy aged 7 years. It appeared ironic that this policy of kicking out such cases goes back a long long way.
    When will the judicial system in Scotland understand that children endure years and years of pain and suffering because they are afraid to come forward? At some stage in their lives the children accidently come out with something that their parents pick up on or just simply reveal to their parents what had happened in their lives.
    Hollie if we can recall also slipped up when talking to her mother one day about having to go to see her father urgently otherwise he would kill her dog. This prompted mum Anne to go into more detail and so we can clearly see that one cannot put a time constraint on such cases and therefore I can only assume that something more sinister was in the minds of those that refused to take the case forward.
    Here are some of the comments from various sources at the time:
    In a letter to the girl, Sandra McRobert, principal procurator fiscal depute for Aberdeen, wrote: "Everyone knew that you would tell the court what happened to you if you had to, but I also know from mum that you were very scared of having to come to court. "
    She said: "You have been very brave over all this and I am very sorry that because grown-ups made mistakes, you are angry because you feel (the accused) has not been punished by the courts."
    The girl's family are calling for an inquiry by the Lord Advocate and investigating whether they can bring a private prosecution against the alleged attacker. George Mathers, their solicitor, said: "I believe the person accused had admitted his guilt to officers. It is a very simple and straightforward case, which should have been given priority."
    The girl's father said: "My daughter feels guilt and thinks no one believes her. How do you tell a 10-year-old the system has let her down? The last three years have been traumatising for us all. My daughter's personality was completely changed after the event, but her outgoing and playful nature has helped her to cope."
    This same article also reported the following: This week it also emerged that a case of a seven-year-old boy who was allegedly raped had collapsed because of delays in bringing it to court in Aberdeen. Elish Angiolini, regional procurator fiscal for Grampian, Highlands and Islands, said that she had instructed Grampian police to treat all child witness cases as custody cases, which have to be processed within 110 days.
    I am astounded at the approach taken by Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill and Lord Advocate in Scotland Elish Angiolini in not just delaying the laws appertaining to paedophiles in Scotland but also in not allowing historical cases to come before the courts. This is pure procrastination and a delaying mechanism in order to give them all more time to plan their defence and future actions.
    We already have in place a perfectly suitable Westminster legal system that caters for all of the past and current cases. One does not need to delay as all such action can be taken now by any police in any part of the United Kingdom. One can clearly see apprehension here that may also be linked to fear that all those involved must now feel. We are talking here about many many people in high positions of trust covering all sectors from Government - Judicial System - Police - Social Welfare - Nursing the list is endless.
    I would expect that soon we may well see someone resign which will be the first indication that some action could be forthcoming. One can only look at the ultimate blame being placed on those that run office. The First Minister for Scotland, Alex Salmond would be very much aware of the on going "Hollie Saga" with many links to other children that have succumbed to the Paedophilia Ring. One could even possible say that this could be linked to the Dunblame Massacre, which was carried out by a known Paedophile. I am sure that many children had much vital information to offer; as and when they were prepared to be brave enough to talk about it...alas they died so innocently without being given the opportunity.
    The Central Government at Westminster must now take control of this epidemic and nip it in the bud before this vile ring of Satanic Paedophiles cause someone else's poor child to be dragged through the pain that Hollie Greig has gone through. I repeat again our children are already protected under the existing laws of Britain and all these political and judicial elite have to stop Pussy Footing around and stop this in its tracks right now.
    The Prime Minister can show true leadership now by removing all those suspected of having links or being involved in Paedophilia and place them before the court system. We already know that some of these may well be very close to Number 10 and revealing them could cause much damage to any party that has such individuals in their midst......at the same time if one carried out such action I am sure it would have the reverse effect on any party by showing, we the public, fortitude and leadership qualities that we have not seen in this country for some considerable time.
    As the Prime Minister has already declared he will protect our children and that surely means "Go on and do it right now" You could start off by removing Lord Advocate in Scotland Elish Angiolini, the Aberdeen Sheriff Graeme Buchanan and possibly Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill. Then you can open up a full inquiry on Hollie Greig and those other children that she has named as also being victims. The circumstances leading up to the dismissal of this and many others cases must also be included in this inquiry and last but not least the so called suicide of Hollie's Uncle Robert which on face value certainly appears to be a clear case of murder. Perhaps the bravery award that was handed out in relation to this car fire could be recovered and that person could also be investigated. Last but not least your highest priority would be to seek extradition orders for Hollie's Father and Brother to be returned to the UK from Portugal. Mr Prime Minister this is not only "True Leadership" it is also about being a good father with ethical and moral values........I am sure Hollie will not hold her breath waiting!

Peter Eyre - Middle East Consultant 1/2/2010
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well I am not going to say much on this subject. I for one will fight the good fight and protect our youth.

Now for the mudslinging contest. Fact is no government is without its “bad apples” now to compare sins is a good social debate but you are missing the point.

Leadership must be incorruptible and moral! The end. See the moment when a leader stops to be incorruptible and moral the system will fail regardless of his / her sins. <<< That my friend is the point)
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

3. Thanks given for this post:

tonyflanigan (08-Mar-10)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Forget Zuma, he is a dissapointment. My concern is the refusal to investigate ritual child abuse. Whether it be South Africa, Brazil or Timbuktu, no country can overlook the evil of child abuse

Celebrity scandals," immoral" behaviour etc, is fine to be investigated, but the World Media and British Media in particular, has been dragging their feet and shown a despicable aversion , in exposing this
    scandal. Whom are they protecting?
    www.sgafc.co.za

5. Thank given for this post:

Chatmaster (09-Mar-10), wynn (05-Mar-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Rather who is the media not protecting??? See you don’t understand the point of your own making my friend. And I have no intention to anger you. Where bad things live evil actions will follow... Degradation of morel standing is not the end of anything it is only a reflection of what is to come.

Yes the English media is slow to pick on their own. And yes child abuse is worthy of the death penalty for there is NO greater evil then a person willing to harm a child.

Still the world is now focused on our leaders and that on its own may not be a bad thing. Yes I to believe there are more important more pressing matters. Still as it stands the world took notice none the less and what may follow I can only imagine.

Sometimes it does “feel” that the media needs a proper wakeup call. I to do feel they overlook the transgression of the powerful and the wealthy. But that is why we are here, to remind them that the public has a mind and it IS questioning there neglect.

Never forget the power of a voice and the freedom of speech for with these very powerful tools we can question them and demand to know why these horrible transgressions were overlooked...
    peace is a state of mind

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Sometimes it does “feel” that the media needs a proper wakeup call. I to do feel they overlook the transgression of the powerful and the wealthy. But that is why we are here, to remind them that the public has a mind and it IS questioning there neglect.

Never forget the power of a voice and the freedom of speech for with these very powerful tools we can question them and demand to know why these horrible transgressions were overlooked...
    Good point! Hence our voice of freedom(while it lasts), is bringing this point to the fore. It is the purpose of this forum and others social media. Please note again, I am in no way suggesting that the media has no right to report on the Zuma saga, that is their job, and they can have a field day with Zuma as far as I am concerned. Where they fail to inform the public, on all relevant matters, then US, as responsible citizens have a duty(not a right) to share information. Not to offend, not to insult but to keep the information flowing.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    as responsible citizens have a duty(not a right) to share information
    The function the people
    peace is a state of mind

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    A group has been established to protest the Scottish Governments oversight of Child Rape..

Here is a summary of their demands. It hints at despicable behaviour at high places. Immorality locally and internationally should be stamped out. This begs the question again, where is the vigorous British media, who spares no one?

OUR DEMANDS:

ONE: Justice for Hollie and Anne Greig and all other victims of pedophile crime in Scotland.

TWO: That a Commission of Inquiry consisting of Eminent Persons who have no connection whatever with Scotland be established by the Scottish government with the following remit:

1. To establish how many Pedophiles, Rapists, Fraudsters, Perverters of the course of Justice, and Practitioners of all other types of crime are actively working as Judges, Advocates, Solicitors, Court Clerks for and/or within the Scottish Legal system.
    2. To then make recommendations to the Scottish Government on the best way of prosecuting those it has found to have been indulging in such criminal activity to ensure that FIRSTLY: They pay the victims of their criminal activity compensation and are sequestrated if needs be for this purpose and SECONDLY: They are given lengthy jail sentences, sentences that fit the crimes they have committed.

THREE: That the Scottish government does away with the present system of Lawyers regulating themselves and institutes a system whereby lawyers are regulated by a group of Eminent Persons of known probity to regulate every aspect of the Scottish Legal system including the conduct of Judges, Advocates, Solicitors, Court Clerks and so on. The Remit of this group would be to ensure that the Scottish Public have quick and access to Justice at nominal cost.

FOUR: That the Scottish government institutes steps to abolish the present Legal system in Scotland and replace it with one that enables the Scottish (and other) Public quick and easy access to Justice at nominal cost.

CONCLUSION: We do not intend to lift our campaign as outlined above until the Scottish government convinces us that it takes our demands seriously and at the absolute minimum sees to it that Hollie Greig and the other victims of paedophiles (whether or not of the legal variety) are given the Justice and Redress they seek and so fully deserve. This is our minimum requirement for us to lift our campaign
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    There's always a problem when people don't think this stuff all the way through
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    THREE: That the Scottish government does away with the present system of Lawyers regulating themselves and institutes a system whereby lawyers are regulated by a group of Eminent Persons of known probity to regulate every aspect of the Scottish Legal system including the conduct of Judges, Advocates, Solicitors, Court Clerks and so on.
    And who would select this group of eminent persons?

The media who you already chastise for not covering the story adequately?
    The electorate? A look at the reprobates they've successfully seated in parliament and councils over the years isn't that encouraging either.
    Business organisations, labour officials, church ministers, talk show hosts, movie or rock stars...?
    Simon Cowell and Billy Connolly perhaps?

The list is endless and it brings you no closer to a better solution now, does it?
    Last edited by Dave A; 09-Mar-10 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    I think the main issue here is that Zuma is a high profile with some delicious moral values for
    money hungry media and therefor it is all about the money (Sales in newspapers, viewership etc.) The pretentious holy British media is no different from the rest. They will rip their own PM to pieces to make more money.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Bronze Member
    Thanks

Zuma

Coming back to Zuma...Remember why COPE was formed. Cope is not the shining example of hope we had in them then, but their predictions about Zuma turnout nearly 100% correct. They spoke of Cabals and "contracts for loyalty". They detested Malema, another joke. As struggle veterans they could see where we were heading. Today black and white are united in their disgust of Zuma. Ever noticed that few press reports refer to him as PRESIDENT ZUMA, its Zuma here and Zuma there(and I include the Black press). Totally no respect for the man, and completely understandable.

How ironic, that we have to look to communists and unionist to provide opposition. How bizzarre that we find ourselves in agreement with the utterances of "left wingers", attacking the capitalist ANC!

Question though, dont the communist and the capitalist seek the same thing, THE FEW THAT CAN CONTROL THE MANYJust asking...
    www.sgafc.co.za