Thread: Businesses for sale!!!

Email problem
    Thanks

Businesses for sale!!!

Hi there, everyone!

I have received instructions to sell a restuarant/bar/coffee shop in a very secure and upmarket security estate in the Centurion area. Business has been up and running for just more than a year. Owner wants to sell by August, and financial statements will be supplied. Should you be interested or should you know someone who might be interested, give me a call or sent me e-mail.

I have a motor engineering business which is not for sale, but the equipment is up for grabs. I have a complete list of the equipment and machinery. All machines are second-hand, but all in a very good working condition. Lot of accessories with each of these machines. This is urgent sale!!! Should you be interested or should you know someone who might be interested, give me a call or sent me e-mail.

Email problem
    Thanks

HI WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR EQUIPTMENT IF YOU COULD MAYBE REPLY WITH LIST AND PRICES

HI WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR MOTOR ENGINEERING EQUIPTMENT IF YOU COULD REPLY WITH LIST AND PRICES PLEASE EMAIL:ZIYAADMAHOMED@ANANZI.CO.ZA
    Quote Originally Posted by manhav View Post
    Hi there, everyone!

I have received instructions to sell a restuarant/bar/coffee shop in a very secure and upmarket security estate in the Centurion area. Business has been up and running for just more than a year. Owner wants to sell by August, and financial statements will be supplied. Should you be interested or should you know someone who might be interested, give me a call or sent me e-mail.

I have a motor engineering business which is not for sale, but the equipment is up for grabs. I have a complete list of the equipment and machinery. All machines are second-hand, but all in a very good working condition. Lot of accessories with each of these machines. This is urgent sale!!! Should you be interested or should you know someone who might be interested, give me a call or sent me e-mail.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Ziyaad

I will send you the complete list of equipment, together with all the accessories, to you within the next 48 hours. The list is being compiled but they have not finished with it yet.