Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does TMobileSA do?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As I understand it. It has become clear that you CAN get a statement with billing information at your local Service Providers Office or Shop. This IS actually law now for them to keep records and you can access those records on request but it will COST YOU!!! A lot of money so know the dates and times it will help. “so I was told by MTN” << they suck
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks

Wink no ways!

I so strongly disagree with what you people are saying..I've dealt with TMobileSA before and they are a great company.I think someone out there is just trying to make them look bad because they are the new kid on the block and seem to be doing well for themselves. I mean even big companies like meet similar problems but what i liked about TMobileSA when i called in for assistance is that i actually got helped, no automated machines that put you on hold for hours before taking your call and the people there are so friendly and polite, they even apologised for the inconvinience and offered me my airtime which was mistakenly billed from my account back, although it wasn't the full amount because i discovered i was actually bieng billed elswere but i was told it was tmobile. I think the problem is they got too popular too quick that everyone thinks he's bieng billed by them. They even helped me trace were i was really bieng billed, which i must say i'm greatful for. I've been downloading content from them ever since and i have to say they sure have nice products. it's rare to find companies who involve themselves in community services nowerdays..KEEP IT UP TMOBILE..and for the rest of you, try the services,they are quite cool

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by victorliebenberg View Post
    I so strongly disagree with what you people are saying..I've dealt with TMobileSA before and they are a great company..... what i liked about TMobileSA when i called in for assistance is that i actually got helped, no automated machines that put you on hold for hours before taking your call and the people there are so friendly and polite, they even apologised for the inconvinience and offered me my airtime which was mistakenly billed from my account back, although it wasn't the full amount
    Hi Victor
    Welcome can you share the name and contact numbers. Or even better point them to this thread so they can explain why they don't deserve this publicity.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by victorliebenberg View Post
    I so strongly disagree with what you people are saying..I've dealt with TMobileSA before and they are a great company.I think someone out there is just trying to make them look bad because they are the new kid on the block and seem to be doing well for themselves. I mean even big companies like meet similar problems but what i liked about TMobileSA when i called in for assistance is that i actually got helped, no automated machines that put you on hold for hours before taking your call and the people there are so friendly and polite, they even apologised for the inconvinience and offered me my airtime which was mistakenly billed from my account back,
    Well, I'm really happy for you, although it is a little troubling that you were mistakenly billed too. How often does this have to happen before it is considered a serious problem?

Anyway, it seems I'm not going to be as blessed. I've got my new Vodacom account, and no refund

So let's go over this one more time:
    • I got a bill for a service I certainly didn't request and based on information to hand, certainly did not receive either.
    • TMobile SA did not call me when they were informed of the query by Vodacom the first time.
    • TMobile SA did not call me when they were informed of my query by Vodacom the second time, despite a clear undertaking by them to Vodacom that they would do so.
    • TMobile SA has not, or alternatively cannot tell me why they charged me and under what authority despite my requests for them to do so.
    • TMobile SA has not refunded the bill, or even offered to do so. (I was told I would get a refund by the Vodacom operator).

Now this is not an opinion with scope for agreement or disagreement - this is what happened.

You may draw your own conclusions.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Take them to the Cleaners

Just imagine I have a company like this and I have 400000 accidental subscriptions at R5 that is about R2000000 per month. It is a very clever way of stealing money but it IS still stealing.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Take them to the Cleaners
    That would be the problem. They have expropriated the princely sum of R4.99, apparently in error, and R4.99 is about all I can demand back. South Africa isn't big on giving punitive awards in such things.

If anyone is going to get "cleaned" should I pursue this through legal channels, it would be me.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    However why not just inform carte blanche and point out that you are a victim and if there are a lot of other such victims these people are getting way with a lot more than your R4.99. So... what do you have to lose in contacting them?
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    victorliebenberg

"Somebody is criticizing my provider, let me take 5 minutes and register so that I can post my experiences, this can't wait."

YA right mr Tmobile.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    If anyone is going to get "cleaned" should I pursue this through legal channels, it would be me.
    Start clogging up the small claims court and make them look like idiots. Refuse to settle for less than the contentious billing amount plusevery expense you could possible dream up.

Thanks

Angry smsadvertising

hi, Also got a line item off R3.00(incl. VAT) on my vodacom invoice for "Content Services". I contacted Vodacom and essentially they could not assist and where clueless on how to react but they told me that a company called "Mira networks" was responsible. After contacting "Mira Networks", they told me that a company "sms advertising" was responsible. I contacted "sms advertising" and spoke to a "Morne Strydom" who is the owner of this company and he said that they did charge me for an sms...WTF - why am i being charged for an sms from them to me. This is absolute FRAUD. Any advise on how I lay a charge against this company for this - surely they must be scamming thousands of people like this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12