Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zuma Controversy " Cast the First Stone...""

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Is it too much to ask? Really realistically our world image is going down the drain because our leaders are basically dare I say it? “Irresponsible” How much money will all lose? Remember we the tax payer has to pay of his many wives and many children. We the worker will suffer because of investors walking away. If you are the president then you are under the magnifying glass! You are responsible for your actions.

No... I am sorry but how can the world respect us?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I was certainly prepared to give him a fair crack at it. But, as they say, the honeymoon is over. And it's not his penchant for skirt that's the problem; it's the gap between word and deed - the products of his swordsmanship being but one of the manifestations.
    Nice selection of words.

Two? Frankly, I think Nelson Mandela did a fair job of it. It was a short stint, and it was a period of transition which all told went quite smoothly. The country was well poised for great things when Nelson handed over the helm.
    Fair comment. I always thought of him as being a little on the weak side.

It's on Thabo's watch that all the centralising, polarising, politicising the civil service and deploying of cadres happened. And that's what has set up our current dilemmas.
    Mbeki was so concerned about his own position - incredibly insecure. He alienated some of the better potential candiates long before he came into office. He was one of the main reasons I originally went walk-about.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Is it too much to ask? Really realistically our world image is going down the drain because our leaders are basically dare I say it? “Irresponsible” How much money will all lose? Remember we the tax payer has to pay of his many wives and many children. We the worker will suffer because of investors walking away. If you are the president then you are under the magnifying glass! You are responsible for your actions.

No... I am sorry but how can the world respect us?
    I am going to paint a picture of South Africa, I come across each time I cross an international border.

"You are not black. I thought South Africans were black."

That is about as much as most of the world knows about SA, I'm afraid. They all have far too much to do with their own problems, than concerning themselves where Zuma slept last night.

Free Willy.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I could not care how many wives the man has. That is his belief, with others. There is however a dilemma where the leader has failed miserably to deliver on his own word, not for the first time.
    Abstain, Condomize and be Faithful - are, I believe the pillars of the Aids policy or campaign, that makes him 0 - 3 and I believe that is a no contest and the only thing in pieces is the integrity of our leader.
    Shapiro must be licking his lips.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

5. Thanks given for this post:

desA (10-Feb-10)

Thanks
    I'm just thankful that there wasn't a fourth pillar with the word 'shower' in the AIDS campaign

Thanks
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    PEOPLE hoping to find out exactly how their lives will improve after President Jacob Zuma’s second State of the Nation speech tonight are likely to be disappointed.

Minister of Performance Evaluation and Monitoring Collins Chabane said Zuma’s speech in Parliament at 7pm tonight would be “forward looking”, but that Zuma would not go into details about burning issues.

Zuma will speak on government’s five priorities – education, health, creating jobs, fighting crime and rural development.

In his speech, Zuma will also reinforce government’s message on HIV and Aids.

The President will not say whether he has granted any presidential pardons, nor will he say whether Eskom may increase the price of electricity by 35percent.

“I am not sure if the President will go into details about what will be the best price for electricity. I think he will focus on the big picture,” said Chabane.

The President is also not likely to tell the public exactly what has happened to the promised National Health Insurance.

But Zuma will give an account of what government has done to deal with the economic recession.

Last year Zuma promised to create 500000 jobs by year-end – a target that government did not meet.

But Chabane said Zuma would not announce new job creation targets tonight.
    Source: Well, do as I say don’t do as I do... applies here
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by desA View Post
    That is about as much as most of the world knows about SA, I'm afraid. They all have far too much to do with their own problems, than concerning themselves where Zuma slept last night.
    South African issues are not really being broadcast anywhere. Information is obtained through forums like these and media sites. People who are literate and have an interest in what is really going on don't need to be told anyway.

I am pretty sure a different message than any one in english is being spread by the ruling party to the masses.

Thanks
    The Pope and Jacob Zuma died on the same day and because of an
    administrative mix up the Pope went to hell and Jacob Zuma went to
    heaven.
    The Pope explains the situation to the administrative clerk in hell, and
    after checking the paperwork admits that there is an error. "However",
    the clerk explains, "it would be 24 hours before it can be rectified".

Next day the Pope is called and Hell's staff bids him farewell.

On the way up, the Pope meets Jacob Zuma coming down from heaven and
    they stop to have a chat.

"Sorry about the mix up", apologizes the Pope.
    "No problem" replied Jacob Zuma,

Pope: "I am really anxious to get to heaven"
    Zuma: "Why is that?"
    Pope: "All my life I have wanted to meet the Virgin Mary"
    Zuma: "You're a day late"
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    Perhaps our resident "Jacob Zuma" can say a few words about his sexploits? I would sincerely like to know how many children he actually has. I'm convinced we are talking triple digits by now. Way to breed your own clan...

Living the dream like a Feudal Lord from the dark age: Zuma the Hutt.

Ps: Anybody got more wife and girlfriend pics, I'll photoshop them in?
    (Tags:Harem, Jacob Zuma's wives and girlfriends, lovers, children, Jackass, Baboon, President, South Africa, Julius Malema, Shameful, Scumbag, Jerk, curruption, crime, mafia don, kingpin, ruler, dictator, groupies, womanizer, pimp, traitor)
    Last edited by Superscenic; 16-Feb-10 at 02:54 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast