Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Federal Reserve Shock 2012 Move Dooms America

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Religion can never be reduced...only the faithless reduce thiers by their own doing........
    And only those that are ready to listen shall hear - the ultimate challenge when it comes to debating religion

My premise is ultimately you need to decide this sort of stuff for yourself. It's a personal decision. And honestly, whatever your decision, whatever your faith, as long as it helps you be a positive contribution to society (or at least not particularly harmful) I really have no desire to diminish your faith.

2. Thank given for this post:

Frankincense (12-Feb-10), tec0 (11-Feb-10)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Without deviating from this post, I will state that the horrors visited on this
    planet, by religion is unspeakable! The fact that religious beliefs also precluded independent thinking, stifled science and a basic logical approach to life cannot go unchallenged.

True, beliefs are individual choices, but even individual choices are constantly attacked by the men in frocks.

As for the state of the world, most people agree on some of the most basic, yet powerful concepts like CHOICE. Once read a book, by a controversial writer. Most of the topics in his book were far out, ie Aliens, UFO's, weird conspiracy theories etc. But one sentence in this book struck me, it could have been written by a journalist, a philosopher, a doctor or parent its so basic, yet profound! It read, " As a people, we DO NOT REALISE HOW OUR FUTURE depends on our CHOICES MADE TODAY!

Its choices that we make in the past, that contributes to our current problems. Note, I wrote make, not made, since we repeat bad choices made in the past ,in our minds, thus resulting in a cycle of guilt, regret and unnecessary stress!
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

4. Thank given for this post:

Dave A (12-Feb-10), Superscenic (16-Feb-10)

Thanks
    "...and where they will go only time may tell.." ...worry about yourself.

"Tell you what... if had to go to place filled with people that only wants to tell me how wrong I am and how perfect they are"

That's not what church is for. It's to be with like minded Believers and no one is perfect....am I speaking to a stone?

@ Dave : "And only those that are ready to listen shall hear"....√

" I really have no desire to diminish your faith." ... you couldn't if you tried....

@sgafc : " I will state that the horrors visited on this
    planet, by religion is unspeakable! "

...go ahead...speak of them.....just remember that when YHWH needed to clear out a couple of heathens and non-believers to make space for Isrealites(true isrealites) in The Promised Land...no body will stop HIM and so too when He commands HIS children to attack...no one can defeat them...it's life...accept it and hopefully HIM too....

By the way - those who wish to speak of Religion and critisize it are only looking for an excuse to avoid talking about God Himself.

and some will want to foolishly challenge HIM, his Children and their Religion.....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That's not what church is for. It's to be with like minded Believers and no one is perfect....am I speaking to a stone?
    Yes you are speaking to a stone.

Now let me tell you why people avoid talking about religion. It is only your way and your point of view and everyone else that that is not with you is against you... that is the general mentality. I do not have the time or the energy to try and convince you otherwise.

That is why if I see “these single minded individuals going from house to house I get my paintball gun out load it with pepper-balls and when they ring the door bell I really hope they can run. I did this once or twice and now I get left alone without using any kind of energy other then my trigger finger.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    " I really have no desire to diminish your faith." ... you couldn't if you tried....
    Your honour, I rest my case.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (13-Feb-10)

Thanks
    So much fire-&-brimstone stuff in this thread. Where is the love?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Indeed where is the love? See in all world dominations conspiracy systems regardless what will happen and why. It is what these hidden enemies want that bothers me. If it is to rule the world then they have succeeded because there is nearly no modern home without the internet and Television set or even a mobile phone.

These devices is accessed by advertising systems that tells you what to buy and where. So as a controlling system it is successful. Secondly let us take into consideration that politics and the like is a controlling system so in a way countries are already being controlled.

Mind control as strange as it may sound is already implemented in the form of fear, rejection, pain and poverty. So that system is also already commissioned.

Chipping us will only allow the above mentioned to work better but what exactly are we losing? Some will say freedom. What freedom? I cannot go where I want without a passport or money. I cannot take what I want because I have to pay for it so really we have no freedom in any “basic form”

Now comes this little factor what about love? Can love truly be controlled? The basic answer is yes... Some cultures determine who will marry who thus the fundamental truth is love can also be forced if culture and belief demands it.

The point I am making here is if there is this group of individuals that wants to control us all then wake up you have been doing for the past few thousand years trough your well established systems. So I cannot help but to wonder, “Do conspirators live in the past?”
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Do the conspirators perhaps have a master?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I wonder that myself, I have no clue as to answer that question. If one takes into consideration that there plans is as old as time there “master” must be “not human” because time it seems hold no value to them.
    peace is a state of mind

13. Thanks given for this post:

desA (15-Feb-10)

Thanks
    Indeed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.