Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SHAUN HIGLEY

Thanks

SHAUN HIGLEY

I am looking for this man who has taken a sum of money from me and has promised to help me with my case at the CCMA. He has, however, dissapeared and does not take my calls and switches his phone off. He does not reply to my messages either. All I want is my money back and I am going to make a huge fuss about it even in the newspapers if he doesn't give me my money back. I wonder if he has done this to anybody else out there? He promises a whole lot of things and by his attitude you can see that he nothing but a mere con-artiste and a thief taking advantage of innocent people. We used to do alot of favours for him like driving him around and taking hime where ever he wanted to go and he also used us for that. PLEASE SHAUN I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I NEED IT FOR MY BABY AS YOU KNOW THAT I AM UNEMPLOYED.

Please help me in locating this man and getting back my money. That is all that I want.

Thanks
    Sorry to hear about this rchetty247. This is becoming a worrying trend. There's a few in this thread looking for him as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    rchetty posted in that thread too

Actually (s)he started a few threads - rchetty is one unhappy chappy, and frankly I don't blame him/her. I had to do a bit of a cleanup, but decided to leave this one for SEO purposes.

One way or another the truth will emerge.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We used to do alot of favours for him like driving him around and taking hime where ever he wanted to go and he also used us for that.
    Well did you drop him off at his house? If so get the police explain the situation and then let them go with you to his house and if he is there and he is “healthy” confront him and do what needs to be done.

If he is not healthy or there is something wrong then you know the truth.

That is all I can think off.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Mmmhhh... I'm beginning to smell a dead rat here. It seems that a few posters are enquiring about their money.

I really do hope that this man is only ill, & that it is not something more sinister. It would be a shame to find out that he may have used TFSA as his entry-card into a confidence scam. I really hope not.

C'mon Shaun Higley - come out & clear your name.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Suspended
    Thanks
    is the person in the picture the same person? if so surely someone knows where he is...post a picture of him on all the websites that you frequent asking for help to find him because you are concerned for his health...then if it turns out he is a crook them then go back to all the site and tell everyone what he has done...to prevent him from catching other people...the world has become a small place with the internet.

put a pic of him on facebook and see if there are any responses.

Thanks
    I took a quick look over some of his previous posts.

If 'Dave A', or one of the site admins could please run a printout of this man's posts over the last, say, 6 months, I believe that a trend may very well emerge.

Confidence tricksters are good story-tellers who prey on victims who are in a desperate position. They will promise the earth, & drop in small one-line catch phrases, to hook into their intended victim. They appear to be totally trustworthy, on the surface.

The two hook lines I noticed were:
    1. Cancer, health = I'm harmless, feel sorry for me;
    2. CCDA(?), bringing in someone from Nigeria = I'm an expert & can get things done - no problem.

It would be interesting to see what other hook-lines have been used over time. This modus operadii will allow site admins to block this man under future guises...
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    We used to drive him around to places where he wanted to go and not his house.

Yes, he used the same lines with us. I suspected something about him but my husband loves to trust people blindly. He said that he has contacts every where and can assist us with any thing we needed. I asked myself 'If he can do so many things then why does he look so hagged and poor?'

Yes, that photo of him is the same person. It's him. It's hard to trach him down because he uses pity on facebook and gets people to feel sorry for him and provide him with accomodation. They give him accomodation until they find out the type of person he is and then they trow him out and her starts all over again.

I wonder how if this man gets any sleep at night.

Thanks
    It looks like a professional con man has been at work.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So it is true then, well I hope he knows that his actions will have consequences. I myself was also fooled and I don’t think I am the only one. Still he plaid the game well... He never disclosed a lot of information only that he was always willing to help.

I am just happy that I am paranoid but now I still have to question his advice... He did more damage that he could ever have imagined. But trust me on this the tables will turn on him. At his age it will be sooner rather than later.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast