Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: SHAUN HIGLEY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    For someone that has ripped off a lot people he doesn't seem to be well funded.
    Leads me to question his business model. His expenses must be quite high, all that traveling around and having to relocate on a regular basis can't be cheap. Getting money out of people that way takes a lot of bullshit advertising plus your customers would all be a one-time only transaction, after which you need to avoid them as well as their friends, acquaintances and their families. No repeat business and no annuity income. It's a business model that you'd struggle to get rich with....although not through lack of trying in Shaun's case.

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (28-Jun-11)

Thanks
    No, I am not looking for him. He has done enough damage "mentally" in the family. I could give you a lot of information on his character and family life, but do not want to do it on this site as he may read it and then the rest of the family "get" it in the neck from him. I also firmly believe that he was one of the main factors to his brother's suicide in 96. The fact that he was kicked out of national service in the 70's says a lot as well.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzyest View Post
    but do not want to do it on this site as he may read it and then the rest of the family "get" it in the neck from him.
    It sounds to me that you fear him; I would imagine then that he is dangerous in some way. If he is then perhaps it is time to consider what he can do while he is a free man and what he will be capable of once locked up for his crimes?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    I do not fear him. Actually, he is scared of me! lol. I have known him for many years. He is a coward and mentally abuses people. Please note, I am not saying this lightly, but to let people who are looking for him, know what type of person he is. He has the gift of the gab and manipulates people. He knows I have got no time for him and avoids me. He also knows I do not fall for his bull. Physically hurt people, he will not. He was in a mental hospital and classed as a psychopathic. I knew his family very well. He does have a very generous nature at times, but, there will be a cost to his generosity. He also seems to suffer from a case of grandeur. What damage he has done to friends and family is difficult to state as there is so much. The fact that when his brother was called up for National Service into the same corps and the corporal asked if he was related to Shaun, he emphatically denied they were brothers in case he would be judged on Shaun's state of mind!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well who ever this person was and or is wouldn’t matter much if his victims ever get hold of him. But with all these transgressions there is no mention of any convictions/ judgment? To do what he does for a living and never get arrested?

Perhaps a full disclosure to the media is in order? Maybe once he runs out of hiding spots and people realise who and what he is, maybe then he will get arrested?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Gosh, he may be "unpopular", but he is also the focus of a very "popular" thread. Perhaps he is enjoying all this attention, even if it is negative attention.

Thanks
    Shaun Has just connected with me on linkedin link Lets see if this helps anyone.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    OK use the nets to get back on Shaun here is another link https://www.referralkey.com/dreambiggerdreams leave a message there about your dealings with him.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Email problem
    Thanks
    I recently befriended this man on Facebook, but needless to say that after reading all the threads of him on Forum SA, deleted him. He is currently living in Ottery, CT with a man called Nasser Allie.

11. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (15-Jan-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    All I know is that he currently lives in Ottery, CT with Nasser Allie.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast