i thought i would share this info so that nobody else gets caught with this product.

i am a firm believer ingood quality tools...which is why i only buy fluke...hilti...makita etc

well unfortunately i found a really nice battery drill made by bosch "professional" 10.8 volt lithium ion battieries...i thought what a handy tools used it for a week or so was so impressed i went out and purchased 3 of them for a project i was busy with which required lots of inserting and removing screws.

well 6 moths later one of the charger packed up so i thought it shouldnt be a problem...all my industrial tools like fluke and hilti have lifetime warranties...hilt has a 2 year free repair service...i thought bosch being an industrial machine would have a similar warranty...yeah right...3 month warranty on their product and even more bad news is they dont repair either...you have to buy a whole new set...lucky for me i have another 2 charger still which come in the packs not so lucky if i didnt have 2 spare ones...i would be in for another R1800.00.

i also had another bad experience with bosch i purchased a laser level...problem is the level is no so level...so i took it back but without my invoice they were not prepared to even look at it...anyway i got another one but got wise and tested it at the counter at bosch service centre...you wont believe it...it was also not level (accurate).

i had onther problems with one of their other drills but wont bore you with details...well a valuable lesson learnt dont waste my money buying bosch proffessional power tools...stick to what i know works and lasts and has good backup service...well makita service centre is not the greatest but at least their tools are good quality and last.